Most disturbing events

I'm sure there is something, but I can't recall at this moment.

There's a part in Fallout: New Vegas in which you have to capture three kinds of hookers: a sexually designed Robot, a ghoul cowboy companion and a hobo... It was really weird, but actually funny and I understand why it was in the game. Doesn't change the fact that it was disturbing anyhow...

I mostly play Nintendo games, so these aren't as disturbing to some people, but...

Bowser's death in New Super Mario Bros. The guy's skin literally melts off after he falls into lava, right while he's conscious. That's pretty messed up on its own.

Hollijolli Village and Toad Town in Mario & Luigi Partners in Time. Okay, most of the game really, since it has alien invaders captured the Toads and using their souls for spaceship fuel. And the former gets attacked and blasted to pieces on Christmas Eve, all while a sad version of jingle bells plays in the background.

Just about the whole Shadow Temple/Bottom of the Well in Ocarina of Time. Hyrule's dark history of greed and hatred indeed...

For fan works, this Mario RPG sequel has a disturbing death scene:

And this Ocarina of Time mod is just messed up:

It's basically Ocarina of Time meets GTA.

(Spoilers for GTA V)

I was in high school when GTA IV came out, it was one of the first games I got for my Xbox 360 so I loved every minute of it. They graphics were crazy for its time and the whole gritty story of Niko Bellic and the criminal underworld in Liberty City was nothing I've ever seen before on a Videogame. I fell in love with it. So Naturally when the DLCs came out I bought them, and played the hell out of them. My parents had some financial problems during those years so GTA IV was the only game I had for quite a while, I ended up learning everything there was to learn about the game.

So you can imagine my shock when Trevor just straight up murders one of the main characters of my favorite game in his first mission in GTA V. It was hard for me to like him after that...

I mostly play Nintendo games, so these aren't as disturbing to some people, but...

Bowser's death in New Super Mario Bros. The guy's skin literally melts off after he falls into lava, right while he's conscious. That's pretty messed up on its own.

Hollijolli Village and Toad Town in Mario & Luigi Partners in Time. Okay, most of the game really, since it has alien invaders captured the Toads and using their souls for spaceship fuel. And the former gets attacked and blasted to pieces on Christmas Eve, all while a sad version of jingle bells plays in the background.

Just about the whole Shadow Temple/Bottom of the Well in Ocarina of Time. Hyrule's dark history of greed and hatred indeed...

For fan works, this Mario RPG sequel has a disturbing death scene:

It's basically Ocarina of Time meets GTA.

never knew about the fan made mario RPG, I'll have to look into it.

Back