Movie names in Youtube

Claraviolet

Full GL Member
Credits
Unlock full profile styling
Why do people use fake names in Youtube?
I really don't get the reason at all xD Still, it's just too annoying.

Maybe the video's uploader want to get more views/searches by using a fake title which gets more searches from the YouTube and Google video search engine, related video section of YouTube, and regular search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.

Maybe the video's uploader want to get more views/searches by using a fake title which gets more searches from the YouTube and Google video search engine, related video section of YouTube, and regular search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
That's true
Still people can report about them right? I believe they would have a lot more to deal with later

If they use popular names, its to be found easier on searches. All the madness called SEO.

That's true
Still people can report about them right? I believe they would have a lot more to deal with later

I think YouTube and Search engines may eventually not show their video on the first few pages of the search results if it is proven the video uploader is trying to trick search engines to get more views.

I think YouTube and Search engines may eventually not show their video on the first few pages of the search results if it is proven the video uploader is trying to trick search engines to get more views.
Hmm that's something.
Usually YouTube does take these things seriously.

Back