MTO QR codes - Blue Yoshi revealed

I can't see the QR code, but I find this pretty interesting, considering i don't speak Japanese and Don't Know what the heck the point is, other than seeing blue yoshi again. It's been along time since Super Mario World

I can't see the QR code, but I find this pretty interesting, considering i don't speak Japanese and Don't Know what the heck the point is, other than seeing blue yoshi again. It's been along time since Super Mario World

The QR codes haven't been released yet, but that grey box is the placeholder for the code I'm guessing.

And that's what it looks like, alternate costumes and Mii stuff.

Blue Yoshi huh? That's ok, but I want Yellow or Red or Black or White Yoshi. Either way, if we can get alternate colour schemes and stuff by QR codes, that will be fantastic, regardless of what we can get. I will be trying to find the QR codes as soon as possible once I get the game.

Freaking Yoshi colours. Why aren't those all just merged into one QR code freebie?

Blue Yoshi huh? That's ok, but I want Yellow or Red or Black or White Yoshi. Either way, if we can get alternate colour schemes and stuff by QR codes, that will be fantastic, regardless of what we can get. I will be trying to find the QR codes as soon as possible once I get the game.

The rest of them are Yoshi colors
It's been translated, and theyre probably these ones
http://www.mariowiki...oshis_MSLOG.png
I'm looking forward to playing as White Yoshi and Red Yoshi

Well, this new info makes my post irrelevant now. But hey, I'm glad for it - kinda a weird way, I mean Nintendo could just use it to unlock new players, but I don't care, it's YOSHI.

EDIT: Hold up one second. Look closer in that image. If this was taken from the game, then unless SEGA is helping out, what are the Chaos doing?

Last edited by a moderator:

Well, this new info makes my post irrelevant now. But hey, I'm glad for it - kinda a weird way, I mean Nintendo could just use it to unlock new players, but I don't care, it's YOSHI.

EDIT: Hold up one second. Look closer in that image. If this was taken from the game, then unless SEGA is helping out, what are the Chaos doing?

I got that from Mario & Sonic olympic games. I said those will probably be the colors lol

I got that from Mario & Sonic olympic games. I said those will probably be the colors lol

I'd agree with you on that one, since according to the Super Mario Wiki page the ways of unlocking the other characters are shown (completing the special matches at level 3 earns them). I'll hope for at least yellow and red so I can play as those two. But with Nintendo (once again) keeping very tight-lipped on the details I guess we'll all have to wait and see.

Back