Mugen?

erich

Full GL Member
Credits
Any of you ever play MUGEN? I love watching it. There is an actual Twitch.tv channel that has random MUGEN fights that people bet on...it's hilarious.

I've never played it myself, but I used to watch YouTube videos of it. Though, I haven't watched a MUGEN fight in 7 or 8 years now. I actually forgot it existed until now.

Never heard of it really.

I've seen a few videos of this (and I know people who made characters for it), but I haven't played it myself. How are the mechanics/physics for this title? Does it have much to offer beyond watching random characters from other franchises beat each other up?

It reminds me of the old school fighting games on Sega. If you ever played Street Fighter of Mortal Kombat, it's very similar.

I play Mugen it's basically like 2D pixels type characters like King of the Fighters but users have created custom characters based on anime such Naruto Uzmaki, Goku, Luffy etc even DC and Marvel characters are created just to name a few.

I feel like Mugen is fun as a novelty and can be really memey, but really unbalanced as a result.

lots of hentai mugen stuff too lol and mugen Tifa lol.

Is the moveset like the one in the fighting game, a reskin, or original? For Tifa.
I think you can make your own moveset in mugen. it's custom made.

I run a series on my youtube called King of the MUGEN. Some of the fights are pretty fun and then some of them are really, really bad lol.

Back