Muramasa: The Demon Blade Wii 8/10

Zaphire/Shelke

Zaphire: Art/Music/Anime/Videogamer Chick
Awards
Credits
Welcome back gamers n-n to another peek on some of favorite action game of the heart of samurai.Gear up dashes through each land fill with wonderful backdrop of colorful art in the world of mystery. okay little dramatic there so let go back. Muramasa: the demon blade
Muramasa:_The_Demon_Blade_朧村正_Oboromuramasa​_logo_Wallpaper_3g9y8.jpg
This Infromation is from stegaty guide of Muramasa the demon Blade
Muramasa: The Demon Blade is an action Rpg that tells the story of Kisuke-- a ninja with amnesia-- and Momohime, the young princess of Narukami possessed by an unpleasant swordsman sole. Under false pretence, Momohime is forced to leave her castle and toil with her possessor, Jinkuro, as he works towards his selfish goal.

The story takes place in Japan at the time of Tokugawa Tsunayoshi in the late 1600's Genroku era, Tokugawa, the fifth shogun in the Tokugawa dynasty has a thirst for the supreme power of the Demon Blades. The Demon Blades are known to be cursed and cause madness, misfortune, and early deaths to their possessors.

You choose to play as Kisuke or Momohime, Their stories are entwined so eventually you'll play as both. It doesn't matter which you choose first. Both Characters' adventures begin on opposite ends of the map. They explore the same towns but access different within eachto reach their unique boss battles. There are a total of three endings for both characters.

White Barriers keep these ares secure from the others character, and can be shattered once a couple of particular blades are unlocked. When the white barriers are removed, each character can explore the other character's world and battle the bosses that were unique to the other's story. Doing so also allows you to obtain more items and forge more Demon Blades.

Completing the challenges within enemy lairs is another way of obtaining more items. The toughest of these challenges, Total Pandemonium is a white barrier enemy lair in Izu that challenges you to hoards of every enemy in the game through a series of stages.

To bring the entire story to fruition, you must continue your adventure on one save file. You can quit the game anytime(preferably after saving), return to the main menu, select the working save file, and select the other character to continue his/her adventure.

The melding of the two separate adventures hinges at the Demon Blade Forging menu. Hero, the combination of ther swords obtained from both adventures allows you to fore new super Demon Blade that are direst descentants of both kisuke's and Momohime's blade collection. For more information on this subject, see the Demon Blade Forging Tree and accompanying Demon Blade stats list in the Extra section of this guide.

Your victory in battles and progressing through the story is reliant on your knowledge of blade forging, blade selection, equipping helpful accessories, and recovery items and supplies. Knowing where to get the really helpful items and when to apply them is key to your success. Furthermore, knowing the enemy's weakness is essential. This guide will help you with all these thins and much more. enjoy.

Characters

Momohime : The Princess of Narukami. She has been possessed by a demon. She is as Beautiful as a peach blossom and handles a blade with fluid grace. Nobody has seen her since she stormed from the castle.

Kisuke : A renegade ninja with no memory of his past. Strong and agile, his skill with a blade is breathtaking. He is driven by his indefinable desire to find the ultimate blade.

Izuna Jinkuro: He is an expert wielder of Demon Blades. He accidentally possessed Momohime as he was talking over Yukinojo's Body using the secret art of "soul transfer"

Yagyu Yukinojyn: A Yagyu Shinkageryu sword master. Born the third son of the Yagyu family; he is responsible for teaching the shogun family swordmanship.Secretly, he masterminds evil plans using covert agents and ninja.

Torahime: Momohime's older sister. She is usually very feminine and reserved, but once she dons her helmet, she turns into a brave and dangerous warrior. Kisuke love Torahime from the first moment he sees her.

Kongiku: A fushimi vixen devoted to Jinkuro, she is ardently in love with Jinkuro and continues to love him even after he takes over Momohime's body.

Yuzuruha: A fushimi vixen who helps swordsmith Muramasa. Serving Inarimyojin, She consigns the Demon Blade to Kisuke and travels with him.

Senji muramasa: A legendary swordsmith in kuwana., Ise who put his heart into creating the finest sword he has ever made.

Gameplay

Summary about Muramasa : The Demon Blade the combine attack is superb in sync with each attack add to combos each blade there own awesome amazing graphic with there own techiques. when attacking your foes once your collect each blade the meow powerful you get. Jump in mid air for mid air attacks also to summon a powerful attack with every forge new blade.
Final result
If you like action pack swordplay attacks with amazing artwork and a japan then this game is for you. has beautiful music play and each new town your run too has new backdrops that epicly cool i know it not much to say about this summary just i love this game so much.have to see to to believe it.So this result is 8/10 why some will say im not into it few is all about action rpg. There sometime where it a long run to get to different land or you take the shortcut but i love the art throught the game. here a little trailer clip for more info on the graphic. -bows-​
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKl0o3B4Sr4[/media]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice review Shelke. Muramasa is an excellently beautiful game. One of the Wii's few third party gems. I've always loved Vanillaware's art direction and will always support them.

I can't wait for their next games, 'Grand Knights History' and 'Dragon's Crown'.

>-< ekk another fan scream two plus game x-x maybe i need to switch and save up for a psp or ps3 now lol those tow i would recommand for rpg gamers for awesome graphic , art and music n-n

Never tried the game myself... might give it a go.

Back