My CrAzY 2019 gaming schedule

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Apparently rumor has it people are going to be able to change their nickname. This is annoying for me because last year I deserted my last account that was packed with plats and I've been using a new account and re-playing everything.

Lately I've been juggling 5 games and particularly Red dead redemption 2 this week.

I'm probably going to go back to my old account and changing my nickname again because I have a ton of finished games recorded on that one but until then here is my 2019 list.

Legend:

• Plated and complete now
    • Games currently in the process of completing
    • Games owned but have not started yet
    • Games to buy this year
    • Games I own and will try to finish if there is a serious row of rainy days
--------------------------------

1. The Crew
3. Skull & Bones
4. need of speed payback
5. Universium
6. COD - WWII
7. arcade archives: Double dragon
8. shadow of mordor
9. Dead island 2
10. last of us 2
11. Sims 4
12. Friday the 13th
13. NHL 15
14. Jurassic Park
15. tropico 6
16. the crew 2
17. Farcry 5
18. Saints row IV: re-election
19. Red dead redemption 2
20. Dangerous driving
21. Dying light 2
22. Dirt rally 2.0
23. World war Z

25. Conan Exiles

List of games I've platted on the old account:
Saints row IV: re-election
Farcry 5
Jurassic Park
Saints Row: enter the dominatrix

Last edited:
I'm also still working on Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor and the story mode in GTA V.

Hey, you finally making a new account made the name change happen. Rejoice!

Nah, I've been playing a bunch but I can't fully finish them. farcry 5, jurassic park, and red dead 2 are close(ish). I got them all finished, just the hard trophies left for them.

images

I got the plat for Farcry 5 now.

I loved every bit of it. It had a great storyline, nice open world graphics, fun gameplay.

4862.jpg

Just got the plat for Jurassic World evolution.

I like my simulations. I prefer city builders over theme park builders but they did a fairly good job on this one. This is the first simulation I've played that has no time options. There is no slow motion or fast forward so if you trash the park it's done. Luckily the game is very easy.
Another great thing is it kept getting updated with new dinosaurs and features.

I caught something stupid in the game though. In both games there are a few people to pop up and talk. Sometimes it's just corny humorous stuff and other times its to offer missions or tips. i remember something dumb, in aven colony this guy wa jabbering about a new flower he found and said he'll share it with you. A second later another character says "you just shared a picture of your butt!". So the guy is like "it was an accident, I'll didn't mean to......" then the other character cuts him off and says "Too late, you are restricted from sharing and put of probation" etc.

In Jurassic world the entire conversation was matched perfectly except they were talking about a picture of something else. Even there ton of voice of identical.

Thing is Aven Colony and Jurassic world evolution are not even close to being owned by the same company.

Rotten script thieves!

Last edited:
That's a really long list you have there.
I don't really prepare any lists but now I am tempted to make one :)

Saints Row: Enter the Dominatrix is complete now.
KqDYttJ.png

I have another SR4: re-election almost complete as well. Next I'll be popping to SR: Gat outta hell

SaintsRowIV-banner.jpg

I've platted Saints row re-elected.

Unfortunately I probably won't be completing SA gat outta hell. It is suppose to be combined with this title on the same disc but for some reason I can't get it to work.

I have adverted back to my old account now that the name change is in effect which makes things a little dicey with the list. Modifications to the original post have been made. the list is pretty bare now.

Back