My favorite games

Burnsy

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I'm just putting this here as a reference for later that I keep updating so I don't forget and if anyone wants to get an idea of my taste.

2018- Subnautica

2019-Sekiro and Control

2020-Doom eternal and Cyberpunk 2077

2021-Resident evil 8 and Inscryption (If Mass effect Legendary edition counts as new then that too)

2022- Elden ring

2023- Legend of Heroes - Trails into Reverie

2024 - ??

Favorite games that I played out of their release year in the above years...

Death stranding, Final fantasy 7 remake, Persona 4 and 5, Trails of cold steel 1-4, Resident evil 7, Danganronpa 2 and 3, Dying Light, Life is strange.

Favorite games from my childhood and teenage years as much as I can remember (Don't expect any consistency here I just played with whatever I could get)

The Lost Vikings, Dino Crisis 2, Vigilante 8, Counter Strike 1.6, Crimsonland, Virtual Villagers 1-5, Left 4 Dead, Battlefield Bad company 2, GTA Vice City, Mass effect 3, Serious Sam first and Second encounters, Prince of Persia the Warrior Within, Just Cause 2, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, Command and Conquer Generals and Tiberium wars.

Last edited:
I'm just putting this here as a reference for later that I keep updating so I don't forget and if anyone wants to get an idea of my taste.

2018- Subnautica

2019-Sekiro and Control

2020-Doom eternal and Cyberpunk 2077

2021-Resident evil 8 and Inscryption (If Mass effect Legendary edition counts as new then that too)

2022- Elden ring

2023- Legend of Heroes - Trails into Reverie

2024 - ??

Favorite games that I played out of their release year in the above years...

Death stranding, Final fantasy 7 remake, Persona 4 and 5, Trails of cold steel 1-4, Resident evil 7, Danganronpa 2 and 3, Dying Light, Life is strange.

Favorite games from my childhood and teenage years as much as I can remember (Don't expect any consistency here I just played with whatever I could get)

The Lost Vikings, Dino Crisis 2, Vigilante 8, Counter Strike 1.6, Crimsonland, Virtual Villagers 1-5, Left 4 Dead, Battlefield Bad company 2, GTA Vice City, Mass effect 3, Serious Sam first and Second encounters, Prince of Persia the Warrior Within, Just Cause 2, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, Command and Conquer Generals and Tiberium wars.
Elden Ring and God of War Ragnarok was my best game in 2022. Both of them battled it out for the spot of best game of the year which Elden Ring scooped.

Back