my gaming milestone

Super dude

Credits
amazingly..i hit the 8.000 mark playing hitman blood money on my PS2...but that isnt why i wanted to join this forum lol..
character0044.gif
..i think its a personal high for me to get to this point..and yes, ive been counting the times played..i was originally going for 1.000..but decided to go all out.
happy0007.gif
now? im sorta bummed out and taking some of time to play other games..i really like playing older games..some going back to '05
..soon, ill buy NFS pro street.. it remains to be seen wheather or not i can break that 8K mark..we'll see
evilgrin0009.gif

half and half admin bro...it all depends on many factors..my mood, the weather etc..i went through at least 3 controllers before i hit the mark..sometimes i mash the buttons a bit too much
happy0007.gif

QUOTE (Super dude @ February 17, 2008 02:54 pm) half and half admin bro...it all depends on many factors..my mood, the weather etc..i went through at least 3 controllers before i hit the mark..sometimes i mash the buttons a bit too much
happy0007.gif

so far I have gone through about 35 controllers in my gaming life

the joysticks are the problem..they seem to get too loose..sony needs to design one with adjustable tension controlled sticks ya know?..i like my sticks to be somewhat tight

QUOTE (Super dude @ February 17, 2008 04:46 pm) the joysticks are the problem..they seem to get too loose..sony needs to design one with adjustable tension controlled sticks ya know?..i like my sticks to be somewhat tight
I hear you they could work on them

seems like it..i can play games for at least 6 hours till my legs cramp up and eyes become glazed lol..but most of my energy is spent online..thats about 8-10 hours a day
happy0007.gif

xD Im a really hard core gamer, lets see, 10 PSX controlers, 5 PS2, 2 Gamecube controlers, 2 Gameboy colors, and 3 GBAs lol

I have learnt what parts do what on the PSX controlers :r

Back