My greatest achievement

Dark Young Link

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Well one of my greatest achivements. I just beat Mother 2 again with 99 levels for all characters. Which means I offically have 99 levels in Mother 1, Mother 2, and Mother 3. It also means I offcially have no life.

Well one of my greatest achivements. I just beat Mother 2 again with 99 levels for all characters. Which means I offically have 99 levels in Mother 1, Mother 2, and Mother 3. It also means I offcially have no life.
I officially had no life a few months ago.

It is. However in Mother 1 I wanted to because it's the game that helped me get the confidence to talk to the girl I like (because I named the characters after my 2 friends and her and it turns out she became my friend) so I did it cause of that. Mother 3 I just bored as heck one day so I did it before fighting the final boss. And in Mother 2 the fobbies got to me and they wouldn't leave me along. In fact it was angering me because they just shoved exp down my throat like candy. It was cool at first, but after so much you get sick of it, but it won't stop.

Long story short it was boring. xD

Congrats, I guess.
Jeez, I've never "99 leveled" an RPG ever before. Seems so... boring.

I level up a bit before taking on the next area, but I've never reached level 99. I often get to the boss with just enough experience under my belt to win with the aid of items and a LOT of healing.

I've never completed any of the Mother/Earthbound series. I tried the first game once, saw the battle system, and thought "Nope. Can't see my characters, don't like it."

Speaking of Mother/Earthbound, if Ness and Lucas have appeared in Brawl, and Ness has appeared in Melee and Smash Bros. 64, than why hasn't he had a game recently? Some of the characters in Brawl have now got some new games coming out soon, not to mention rumors... (Pikmin 3?) about other series, so Ness and Lucas need to make a comeback. After all, several characters will be making a comeback in the upcoming months/already have made a comeback in the past few months (Donkey Kong Country Returns, Kirby Epic Yarn, and Kid Icarus: Uprising). So, since this is 'the great comeback', why not make a new Mother/Earthbound game?

Basically copyright issues. Which is why EB is not on VC and Mother 3... I don't know. There's not a lot of copy right as far as I think (that is what I meant to say weather or not it made sense) but I think NoA doesn't want to release it. Rumors have shown they would, but that's the NoA being aholes to all the American Mother fans.

Back