Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So yeah, before it was my wrists were bothering me and now my heart is skipping beats or also known as fluttering. I currently have a heart monitor hooked up to keep track of it, as nothing serious is going but I'll try and nip this issue in the bud.

Seriously though, I want a robot body already.

Having a heart monitor hooked up is the right thing to do. Hopefully it's nothing serious. How's your blood pressure?

Hopefully, your health improves where it is not fluttering as much. A heart monitor is a good idea to track your heart's health. Going to the pharmacy or other places with a free blood pressure machine can be useful to checks your blood pressure health.

Having a heart monitor hooked up is the right thing to do. Hopefully it's nothing serious. How's your blood pressure?

for whatever reason, normal.

How are you doing right now? I hope you are getting some rest...

Just annoyed

Hopefully, your health improves where it is not fluttering as much. A heart monitor is a good idea to track your heart's health. Going to the pharmacy or other places with a free blood pressure machine can be useful to checks your blood pressure health.

I'll avoid public test areas...

I'll avoid public test areas...

Public test areas can be a problem for people who don't like germs, feel the machines are poorly mantained and washed, and worry about random people seeing their blood pressure results.

I think there are some affordable blood pressure testing machine which are simple to use.

for whatever reason, normal.

Normal blood pressure is good at least your heart is pumping blood properly despite the fluttering issue, so should be nothing wrong with your heart's muscle strength at least, I think.

Oh god. Please take care of your health.
I really hope it's nothing serious.

Back