Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Hard to believe its been a year since I switched up my beloved ASUS laptop for a MSI laptop and for the most part been loving it. But so many issues have been popping up of late.

The most annoying is a blue screen which throws a bad_pool_caller error. Still haven't fixed it.

Now my office won't connect to the net no matter what I do (keeps throwing a server error.)

Looking at my program list recently, I noticed a whole bunch of programs on there I never seen before that somehow installed without my knowledge.

At this point I'm looking at copying my data and doing a wipe and reinstall of windows to get everything fresh again, which is just going to be annoying and waste of my time.

That is unfortunate that you need to wipe and reinstall Windows in only a year to fix problems, and a lot of programs installed without you knowing.

MSI does make good motherboards. I have an old computer from 2002 with a MSI motherboard, and the computer still works the last time I turned it ON a few months ago.

Damn those softwares that installing things without permission is a pain.
The most well known example: Windows 10.

I use Linux all the time, so I have no company dictating over what I am not allowed to have on my PC, what I must use against my will, and watch over me all the time in return.

Damn those softwares that installing things without permission is a pain.

I agree it is a pain, but there does not seem to be much the users can do about installing things without users permission.

Windows, Apple and Google OS always seem to install new apps, programs, and settings every time users upgrade the operating system or run the update programs for the OS.

There's a time when I was young and I downloaded something and installed it. I got surprised something happened to my browser. On the homepage of the browser there is ads everywhere. Mostly nsfw, butts etc. but no nudity no sexual contents it's just a bit uncomfortable I got scared and panic. It takes 2 days before I find an app to remove that thing. :p

It's bad news when you see unwanted programs in your computer. I do check the installed programs occasionally and it's a good habit. Well, wiping everything is the only way to clear everything when you see a bunch of unwanted stuff :(

Back