My Mario Kart 3DS Wishlist

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Thoughts?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w4SjhOBAiQ[/media]

Not on the crappy video quality, but the ideas? I know most are extremely unlikely due to Nintendo's lazyness.

I like the idea about the item and track editor of course, heh. I would also like some Fawful action, I would use him the most... right after Shy Guy, of course.

Remove the winged blue shell and replace with the MK64 blue shell, maybe? And tone down it's frequency too. Also, I am all for those mine cart tracks too! Oh, and Bowser's Mario Galaxy themed castles as tracks too, heh. K Rool is a possibility, too, I don't see that idea too unrealistic.

I pretty much agree with everything in that video, heh. Bob-omb battles would be awesome in Wi-Fi, too.

You don't need to wish for Rainbow Road. Rainbow Road is just as likely to get in the game as Mario. I.e. it's definitely going to be in the game. They wouldn't leave Rainbow Road out. Also, I hope it has like a whole mixture of airborne parts, and maybe even underwater areas, loops, steep hills, pipes and whatever. Rainbow Cup is unlikely though.

Remove the winged blue shell and replace with the MK64 blue shell, maybe? And tone down it's frequency too.

Yes please. Blue shells were made to help YOU / US and not the person in second place. Well, if you got one in second place (which is like a 0.00000000000001% chance you will) then that's a different story. But it's still a winged blue shell so that definitely has to go.
As well as bringing back the "Shoot a red shell backwards, letting it sit there spinning until a person from behind you passes it" (Like in the GBA version).
smile.gif

I hope Nintendo adds miis in the game like the wii version, because miis are on the 3ds.

What about an item thats a wall that goes behind you and blocks the track so nothing can go past it,but it only lasts for 4 seconds

What about an item thats a wall that goes behind you and blocks the track so nothing can go past it,but it only lasts for 4 seconds

That reminds me of that Block thing from Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games in that Dream Course Running thing...

That reminds me of that Block thing from Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games in that Dream Course Running thing...
I havent played that,so i dont know what youre talkin about
tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be interesting in a way, albeit incredibly annoying, heh.

I doubt they'd implement that simply because it's a racing game, you don't want anything which makes people take a long time in one. Such an item would just kill the flow of the race for every time it's used.

I doubt they'd implement that simply because it's a racing game, you don't want anything which makes people take a long time in one. Such an item would just kill the flow of the race for every time it's used.
I've always wondered about a Thwomp item, which is kind of similar to the wall, but avoidable. Not sure how it'd work, but I guess it would appear on a spot and just squish people for a few seconds.

I hope they bring back Petey Piranha and King Boo (like in Gamecube). Also, a yellow shell would be cool (it would flip the drivers controls. i.e. right = left and vice-versa). I completely agree with the better shortcuts idea. With the underwater and air options know that should open up a lot more options. What would be really cool is to have a banana turret which would mount on to your kart and by clicking X or whatever would shoot bananas rapid-fire (like the golden mushroom). Other items include an anchor (like in super mario 3) that you could target a opponent and it would latch on and slow the racer down. There should also be hexes like in the Mario Party series. These would swap items or something like that.

What do you guys think?

Firstly, welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community. I see you literally joined just over 3 hours ago
tongue.gif
Secondly, I agree entirely with your post. All of that sounds pretty cool.

I hope they bring back Petey Piranha and King Boo (like in Gamecube). Also, a yellow shell would be cool (it would flip the drivers controls. i.e. right = left and vice-versa). I completely agree with the better shortcuts idea. With the underwater and air options know that should open up a lot more options. What would be really cool is to have a banana turret which would mount on to your kart and by clicking X or whatever would shoot bananas rapid-fire (like the golden mushroom). Other items include an anchor (like in super mario 3) that you could target a opponent and it would latch on and slow the racer down. There should also be hexes like in the Mario Party series. These would swap items or something like that.

What do you guys think?
I completely agree with everything!(maybe not the hexes). Petey Piranha is one of my favorite characters and I really want him in! same for King Boo but I hope he has his LM look! Another character I really want is Hammer Bro. He was going to be in MK wii but was cut so he has a chance!

I like the anchor and yellow shell ideas. The banana turret seems like it would create a huge pain in the ass with so many bananas though, heh.

Hexes would be interesting too, now that you mention it... mmmm... hexes...

The removal of the blue shell and the addition of the tracks you suggested are seriously the best things in that video.
smile.gif

I wouldn't mind guest characters as unlockables, especially Mametchi from Arcade GP 2 (Calztchi, Mametchi, Tamagotchi...
tongue.gif
)
And I think the babies are cute, they just need to shut the hell up.
smile.gif
If they did, I would have no problem with them.

I agree with almost everything in that video. I don't agree with scrapping the guest characters or Bowser.Jr. Bowser.Jr would be the character is used most next to Yoshi and Dry Bones. as for the baby princesses, I couldn't care less. Other then that, all of your suggestions in the video were pretty cool!
smile.gif

Back