My Staff Application[Denied]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naiwen

Queen of Games!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
What position are you applying for?: Moderator, or Admin or anything in-between. Location & time zone: Eastern Times- GMT -5 (-5 daylight savings time) Favorite types of games?: RPGs, racing, car games, shooting like Goldeneye. How many free hours do you have per week/day to dedicate to the forum?: almost 2-3 hours per day? If you have been staff at another forum how long were you staff for?: General Chat (till my friend and co-admin sold it, so till my admin decided to close it), Number Spot, Chat-addicts (I don't remember how long I was staff on these ones). I am still the only staff at my own blog (with 500+ comments and spam comments to delete everyday.) And even Twilightsucks.com (1 k members approximately. I've resigned myself for personal reasons, really. And I've been staff packager at many more promotion communities. I'm still honorary teri at Hawick's site (meaning contributor and full-forum's moderator. What are your favorite features/forums/areas in Gamingforce? I'm a girl, but I love : Nintendo, General Gaming talk, Game previews/reviews and Game trailers/news. Why do you want to be a staff member?: I'd like to be one because I want to help GF and other staff members. And because I know some of them on the forum personally speaking. And I do not ban because I've been personally offended at something they've said to me. So I won't ban a user because I'm holding it personally against him or her. Only if the majority agrees it's offensive and or whatever else, not only because 1 member thinks or says so. (And I've dealt with many situations like these at large forum boards.) What would make you unique as staff?: I can speak French too, as I know some members and staff are French or from Francehere (Mori and etc). I'm usually very polite to members (unless they're rude or a douche to me themselves) and I can deal with drama/flamewars very quickly. I'm very knowleadgeable about many softwares's mods and admin CP like IPB', Invision's, Vbulletin and even Mybb's, Zetaboards'... and I don't need any help getting around anything, although I can't install mods on them like anti-bot, spammmer and etc.. Anything else you like to mention?: I'd dealt with drama and trolls at other fora/boards in a very effecient way and people ganging on up against one user like on Youtube and other big forum/sites.

Thank you for being interested in joining the GF staff, unfortunately you do not meet the requirements or the staff have rejected your resume. Feel free to PM the staff to learn more.

-GF Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back