My video gaming for today...

Seaofclouds

Senior Moderator
Awards
Credits
I just finished another session of Mario Kart Wii and I love it. I'm getting ready to do my daily session of WiiFit now and since we have a blog, I figured I'd blog.

Mario Kart Wii is a lot of fun, especially worldwide with 10 people or so. It gets insane.

WiiFit is interesting and I actually love it. I feel like I genuinely get a workout when I'm done and even break a sweat.

So, anyone else been playing either of these games lately?? Or any other??

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ August 25, 2008 08:49 pm) I really want a Wii
sad0049.gif

haha DS
lmao.gif
. And i have Mario Kart Wii and i love it as well. Its really fun to play.

MK is awesome. I don't have wiifit, but I think my mom might want it. Its supposedly impossible to find.

heh, Im gunna go out and say it...
Wii sucks, PS3 is the way to go

*prepares flame shield*

QUOTE (XerΘ @ August 30, 2008 04:08 pm) heh, Im gunna go out and say it...
Wii sucks, PS3 is the way to go

*prepares flame shield*
the Wii does not suck! but it lacks games for a lot of people to buy it and keep playing it. sooooo PS3 all the way.

What kinds of games does the Wii need? It has a wide variety from Super Smash Brothers Brawl, No more heroes, Legend of Zelda, the Virtual Console, Mario kart, Wii fit, etc...

It is also the cheapest of the consoles with free online play.

I will stick to Xbox 360, most games i like and don't get bored with, plus all my favorite franchises are in there except for Twisted Metal, i had a Wii then i told one of my friend's to sell it since really, i had 2 games for it, Mario Kart and SSB:B then those 2 got boring in about a month so i just sold it since no more games that r fun will come out for it.

Back