N3DSC Mafia II: Revenge

Moclon

Best troll ever
Awards
Credits
N3DSC Mafia II: Revenge

If you haven't played it before, here is the previous one: http://nintendo3dsco...-of-shout-lane/

Welcome to my N3DSC Mafia game!​
Since the forums needs some more contests and events, I decided I'll make a Mafia II since people have shown interest in it.​
Lets get started, shall we?​

Rules:
It's simple, after a considerable amount of people sign up, I will start the game.​
60% percent of the people will be townsfolk, and the rest will be the Mafia.​
Each "Day" will be separated into Morning and Night, during the night, all "Night roles" will be activated, and all Mafia members will decide via PM which Townsfolk they want to kill that day, they can only kill 1 townsfolk​
When morning arrives, all the townsfolk will discuss who do THEY want to kill, the majority decides.​
The Mafia wins if they outnumber the Townsfolk​
The Townsfolk win if they exterminate the Mafia​

The Mafia might give occasional hints on to who they are, and they will act just like Townsfolk, including voting and everything.​
Also, the Mafia can't kill anyone on the first night.​

There are a few special roles too:​
  • Doctor - A Townsfolk will be randomly selected to be a Doctor, who can protect a Townsfolk for 1 night, preventing the Mafia from killing him.
  • Mayor - A random Townsfolk will be elected as Mayor, who has a chance to see the murder at night, and reveal the murderer.
  • Detective - This Townsfolk can chose to reveal someone's role to all the other Townsfolk.
I can also chose to mess with you and create an event, which can be anything from a hurricane that kills a random player, or an atomic bomb that kills everyone (Just kidding here
biggrin.gif
).​

Plot:
After the accident that happened in Nintendo thri-de-es town, the nearby town, NinThreeDeeeEs, helped remove the bodies that were left in the Mafia war.
They stumbled upon a nearby Shaman sanctuary, and all spirits came back to the bodies, the result? Everyone who dies is now alive.
Some Mafia members may have turned good after they saw what they have done, others, are looking for revenge.
Some Townsfolk saw this as an opportunity to betray their friends, and take over the town and all it's riches.

After a few weeks, it has been alerted that Moclon, an important civillian in NinThreeDeeeEs town that owned a gunshop, has been murdered in his shop, and all of the weapons in it were stolen, except for a few crappy ones.
The Townsfolk started dying one by one, until they realized the Mafia is back for revenge.
They took the crappy guns left in the gunshop, and grouped together in the town's hotel in order to prevent the secret Mafia members from killing them, as everyone would sight the murder.
Suddently, the electricity went down...
Plot will be continued..

Last edited by a moderator:

Okay, just to make it easier for all, I think you should just use your own ruleset instead of mine. Mine's waaaaaaaaaay too complicated, just use basic Mafia Mechanics and it'll be way more fun.

Okay, just to make it easier for all, I think you should just use your own ruleset instead of mine. Mine's waaaaaaaaaay too complicated, just use basic Mafia Mechanics and it'll be way more fun.
Got it, I'll make simpler rules.

I guess I'll join now..

Me: Hey Fillfall, join my Mafia II forum game.
Fillfall: Not yet...

THIS IS WHAT YOU MEAN BY YET?

Okay, we still need more people >.>

Bumping, because the "Count to 1,000,000" topic is stealing too much attention.

And therefore, you got in.
Note: Registrations are still open! Join before it starts!

Eh, MOAR PEOPLE PL0X

Okay, no one wants to join, this was dragged for some time now.
Can be un-pinned, perhaps I'll make a new one once people care more.

Back