Full GL Member
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Read from CBR:

Slapstick classic The Naked Gun is getting a star-studded reboot.

Action movie veteran Liam Neeson is poised to star in the upcoming film. Paramount is backing the project, Akiva Schaffer in the director's chair working off a script from writers Dan Gregor and Doug Mand. Seth MacFarlane and Erica Huggins' Fuzzy Door Productions is set to produce. Plot details about the project have yet to surface.

Paramount has been trying to get a Naked Gun reboot off the ground since 2013, when the company announced The Hangover's Ed Helms would appear in the lead role. That version of the film dissolved sometime before 2021, when Family Guy creator MacFarlane joined the project and Neeson was first rumored to have signed on as well. MacFarlane was originally on board to write the film and potentially direct it, though it appears he will now just help produce the reboot.

I don't think I've seen the original either. I might have to go back and watch it just for grins and giggles.

I liked watching Leslie Nielsen in The Naked Gun as well as in other shows & movies. He is known to be quite funny but had some serious roles as well. Liam Neeson is a good actor & I think would be great.

Back