Name one game you played countless times?

NicoleJS

Awards
Credits
Me its no surprise but The Last of us, i beaten all the difficulties even if grounded was a pain in my ass. i think i played it like many 20 times, i never get tired of the story or gameplay plus Ellie is the greatest video game character

I had Last of Us on the PS3. I mainly played multiplayer. :) A game I've played countless times is the old, OLD school Simcity. It is open ended and I'd play it ceaselessly. hehehehe

Both versions of Luigi's Mansion.

Also, Mario Kart, more specifically Double Dash for the GameCube.

Perfect Dark 64 or Megaman X would be the games I played more times than I can count.

hehehe Nice!! Another favorite on the old school consoles was Double Dragon II. My best friend John and I would play it endlessly. :)

I usually play real time strategy games like Warcraft 3, and Sports games many times because they are fun to play over again and again.

I'm really picky with RTS games. I usually try sci-fi space based ones but always have problems figuring them out! lol

Resident Evil 4. I played it 3/4 times on Wii and I've just completed it again on PS4 and am doing all the DLC. I also played it once when it came out on Xbox 360.

I just couldn't get into the Resident Evil games. The movies, yes! hehe

Also, I forgot to mention the Mario Kart games through the years. Each time they came out with a new Mario Kart game, I can't tell you how many hours I've spent playing those games. Especially if other people are playing it with me.

Also, I forgot to mention the Mario Kart games through the years. Each time they came out with a new Mario Kart game, I can't tell you how many hours I've spent playing those games. Especially if other people are playing it with me.

I still rather play the original SNES game and the N64 version over modern day ones.

hehehe I loved Double Dragon II, Super Contra, etc on the SNES. I never played on an N64 before.

Back