Name the Video Game: Best & Worst

Mother/EarthBound Collection

Greatest Mother/EarthBound Fan & Influencer
Awards
Credits
Here's how it works. I will start off the thread with a video game. The person next will then name a game better than the previous one.

Format: [Game Title] - [System Abbreviation]

After that, someone will name a game that is better than the game said after mine. Then after is the third, a game that is bad is to be said. then a worse game after that. This process repeats. Good game, Better game, Bad game, Worse game.

Do this not by personal opinion, but by ratings and reviews. so feel free to do some gamefaqs.com or others. Try to name the best of the best and worst of the worst games so it will be more of a challenge. No game is to be said twice.

I will start off with something a bit challenging to name a game better than.

Chrono Trigger - SNES

Last edited by a moderator:
What if you haven't played the game?....anyway

Super Mario World [SNES]

Super Mario World [SNES]

i said based on reviews and ratings didn't i?

Super Mario World [SNES]

Yes, Yes you did. And you, sir, are an ass for making me try to top my favorite game.... umm... Final Fantasy VII - Playstation (Why did I have to even think for a second before posting that? )

Super Mario World [SNES]

Yes, Yes you did. And you, sir, are an ass for making me try to top my favorite game.... umm... Final Fantasy VII - Playstation (Why did I have to even think for a second before posting that? )

lol, well i was expecting EarthBound as an answer from someone for Chrono Trigger. ok, i'll do the bad game, not to hog all the topic, but to get people in the hang of things.

Superman - N64......................

LMAO

now think of a more worse game than that, then we'll be repeating the process.

Super Mario World [SNES]

lol, well i was expecting EarthBound as an answer from someone for Chrono Trigger. ok, i'll do the bad game, not to hog all the topic, but to get people in the hang of things.

Superman - N64......................

LMAO

LMFAO!!! Superman 64... Well now! As I am the only one who I feel can top that atrocity of a game without having to look up the ratings...

Dai Katana - N64

hmmm i couldn't find dai katana.

ok someone besides us try to top this:

Golden Sun - GBA

BOOM!

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea. let's go with Bowser's Inside Story for that.

i just enjoy doing this so, My Stop Smoking Coach: Allen Carr's EasyWay - DS. it IS bad to smoke. but video games aren't supposed to be tools to get the person to stop. Fitness is fine.

Wait what u smoke

' My Stop Smoking Coach' is a Nintendo DS 'game' like' My Spanish Coach' or 'My Japanese Coach' or 'My Weight Loss Coach'. And would it really matter what he smokes? It is all bad for you in any case.

LuigiSmash: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daikatana google is your friend. Or rather, Bing is. I merely put in Dai Katana and it came right up alongside several hundred videos and images. Also, stop smoking, work out - both are self improvement so who is to gauge whether or not it should be on a DS. If there is a strong enough market and it is profitable, then why not make it, right? ;)

Bad... hmmm... I'll be evil since next is worse

Duke Nukem Forever - Xbox 360 and PC

So now I do the good game, right? Cave Story.

No, you do a worse game than Duke Nukem Forever LOL Good luck! I DID say I was being evil.

Wait what u smoke

' My Stop Smoking Coach' is a Nintendo DS 'game' like' My Spanish Coach' or 'My Japanese Coach' or 'My Weight Loss Coach'. And would it really matter what he smokes? It is all bad for you in any case. LuigiSmash: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daikatana google is your friend. Or rather, Bing is. I merely put in Dai Katana and it came right up alongside several hundred videos and images. Also, stop smoking, work out - both are self improvement so who is to gauge whether or not it should be on a DS. If there is a strong enough market and it is profitable, then why not make it, right? ;) Bad... hmmm... I'll be evil since next is worse Duke Nukem Forever - Xbox 360 and PC what...

Back