Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

The official website for the Naruto anime franchise announced on Thursday that the Naruto television anime will air four brand-new episodes starting in September to celebrate its 20th anniversary.

Selected earlier episodes of the Naruto anime will also rerun in Japan beginning in July.

Studio Pierrot began streaming a "Road of Naruto" video, which condenses 20 years of Naruto anime history into 10 minutes, in October. The video features brand-new animation footage.

Wow, it's hard to believe it's been 20 years since Naruto first aired! I guess we're all getting older, but at least Naruto is still going strong. I can't wait to see what new adventures await him in these new episodes!

Wow, it's hard to believe it's been 20 years since Naruto first aired! I guess we're all getting older, but at least Naruto is still going strong. I can't wait to see what new adventures await him in these new episodes!
He's is the seventh Hokage 7 also represents fire

I am getting older right here. We've had a lot of good times gaming and some little fights too.

Happy 20th Birthday to Naruto! I remember enjoying watching Naruto on TV a few years ago.

Update:

A Tuesday, August 29 blog post from the official Naruto website announced the anime’s delay, saying Studio Pierrot, who hasn’t animated a Naruto episode in roughly six years, decided to postpone broadcasting the new Naruto episodes to “improve their quality.”

“We sincerely apologize to all the fans who have been looking forward to the broadcast,” the Naruto blog post said. “We will do our best to make it a work that meets everyone’s expectations, so we appreciate your understanding.”

No new release date for the four Naruto episodes has been revealed but fans can keep track of announcements about its release date on the Naruto website and social media accounts.

Back