Naruto Shinobi Game: Intense Stories And Battle (Serious Naruto Fans Only)

Mother/EarthBound Collection

Greatest Mother/EarthBound Fan & Influencer
Awards
Credits
First i will say the simple things.

This is really a serious naruto fan only game. This is also the hardest Forum Game that will ever be brought to N3DSC. If you are not into Naruto and are interested in this game, you better start watching Naruto and reading the anime. dubbedepisodes.net You are going to know all about Naruto to even participate in this game.

However this game is easily understandable if the mind can get around it. But it requires you to think and act like a shinobi. Take everything you knwo about Naruto, and put it into use to create our own entire saga here.

Here's how it works. Each participant or future participant is required to either quote this here, anything i say, or like this thread. During battle, you cannot just pop up out of nowhere and participate. After doing above actions, wait at least 2 days for you to be noticed as a participant.

Ok now here's where things get difficult. Each participant is required also to post his/her story, just like characters of Naruto's backgrounds. Be creative, and think hard. You cannot take it back. It's all or nothing just like Naruto itself. If you do not wish to reveal your past, destiny, jutsus, ect; then you will remain an unknown opponent until battle. By the way, there can be more than one battle at a time. We all create our own story and past. We start our entire saga just like Naruto did. Everybody's past has already happened and already know their destinies, however more history will be made here.

Rules: Story: Do not include any ridiculous things. It has to be understandable as if you were a naruto character yourself. I will tell you my story as an example though this is going to be my story for this life of this whole thread.

When i was 4, my 1 year old brother was killed by an unknown, but wanted ninja. My brother is not the only victim however. This ninja is said to kill infants all across the land for pleasure. No one knows why. (You can assume this mysterious murderer's identity if you like, but you won't be known about until you face me, in the far future) My goal in life is to spend my side time, researching, and searching for this mysterious predator. Until the day we face is met. On my other time, I am an almost Jonin ranked ninja. I have many techniques. I only fight for my village to get strong enough to face the infant killer one day. I also care about who i fight for. Because my brother was lost, and the rest of my family is defenseless. And the Shinobi i work with and fight with, are like a 2nd-hand family to me.

You can assume any identity and story you like as long as it makes sense. Note: if you are going to be a familiar ninja who fights beside me. You must be able to understand my past in battle and cooperate with it. This goes for anyone else before you become a participant. But even saying, every character in naruto is linked to one another one way or another.

Rules: Battle: You cannot be ridiculous unless your story says otherwise. Every battle you fight, fight like it is your last, because we are going to play this game as if we were Naruto characters ourselves. This requires you to use your head. You need knowledge about Jutsus, chakra, ect; This way you do not be foolish in battle and waste all your chakra, and know what a jutsu does. If you actually are on the verge of death, fight for your life. Once you are dead. You can never battle or even partake on this thread ever again unless it is basically a comment. But if you die, you will most likely not be forgotten. No Orochimaru Reanimation Technique is allowed unless you are basically evil to the heart.

If you still do not understand this game after all of this, just remember. This is a whole new saga of a Naruto history, meaning Naruto, Sasuke, and actual Naruto characters never existed. But this game takes complete understanding of how the Naruto anime even works. I really do not think anyone is up to this game, it takes way too much of everything to even particiapte. I do hope to get real, understanding people though. Remember everything in this description. Good luck! You will most certainly need it.

Every game you make u make my the instructions long and difficult.

well the other 2 are nothing compared to this. i just gotta say just stay out of this one. i know you and this is completely out of your league.

Why i make them so difficult? for starters, no one wants any challenge in this threads like they do in video games. i haven't the slightest clue why not. counting to 100,000, A to Z. What the FUQUE is the problem? why no challenge?

Back