MisterBobbyPin

Staff member
Credits
$50 Steam Gift Card
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Steal Penalty
Does anyone here use Nebula, that streaming service that a bunch of YouTubers created? I purchased a yearly subscription and I now plan to review it.

Last edited:
Ive never even heard of it, but im not sure why youtubers would create a streaming service when you can....stream on youtube lol. Seems counterproductive.

Ive never even heard of it, but im not sure why youtubers would create a streaming service when you can....stream on youtube lol. Seems counterproductive.
No, the other kind of streaming. Nebula is like a YouTube version of Netflix. Granted, it's basically just paid YouTube, but it's at least ad free which is nice.

Never heard of it either.

What’s the link? This is my first time ever hearing about it.

I've been enjoying it honestly. It's a ad free YouTube basically. It only has around 50-60 YouTubers on it but I've found interesting content on it.

Although I do admit that I was already a fan of half of these YouTubers so my experience would be biased.

There are multiple Youtuber support apps. It really depends on if there's enough time for you to invest in watching things. It doesn't sound like it does enough to bother.

Back