Need Friends!

Arastrix

Awards
Credits
Hello everyone. My name is Tanya and I have just purchased a 3DS XL. I am very new to all of this and I'm really not sure what to say. I have Ocarina of Time and Pokemon Sousilvet. I am intereste d in buying games that I can play with others but I don't know what to buy! I dont know anyone with a DS and I'm just looking for some friends :( I do use swapnote a lot as well!
Hope to be swapping notes with someone new soon!

Hello everyone. My name is Tanya and I have just purchased a 3DS XL. I am very new to all of this and I'm really not sure what to say. I have Ocarina of Time and Pokemon Sousilvet. I am intereste d in buying games that I can play with others but I don't know what to buy! I dont know anyone with a DS and I'm just looking for some friends :( I do use swapnote a lot as well!

Well met. I am the same as you when it comes to game purchases; I tend to go for games that have online multiplayer. I'm not a competitive gamer, really, and prefer co-op, so I'll list some that I have played and or own.

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning - not really great for online. It just allows you to trade items or help with animals. Great way to gain money if you need it or raise your animal's worth. 4 player co-op

Resident Evil: Revelations - By far one of the best Resident Evil games as of late and the co-op multiplayer is very RPG style complete with EXP, HP, strength, damage, and upgradable weapons. (Owned it but traded it in after beating it and reaching max level in RAID Mode - the co-op mode)

Code of Princess - Sidescroll brawler similar to Streets of Rage and Guardian Heroes or Dungeon Fighter Online. 4 player co-op. Levels are short with a slue of characters to choose from and the best sprite animation I have ever seen. Voice cast is all taken from Disgaea series, so that was a plus as well.

Heroes of Ruin - Diablo-style RPG with 4 characters to choose from and in-game voice chat (so no need for ventrillo or skype) and 4 player co-op story mode.

Luigi's Mansion 2 (Dark Moon) - Great story mode with a lot of fun replay value added via the 4 player co-op ScareScraper.

Kid Icarus: Uprising - 3rd person rail shooter with platforming elements. Online team versus multiplayer for I forget how many, but a LOT of people at once.. Game controls in many different ways, but some like it and others don't. I was part of the latter. (Never tried the multiplayer mode before I got rid of the game)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokémon X and Y will most definitely have multiplayer when they come out as well.

I placed games I own in bold-faced text.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well met. I am the same as you when it comes to game purchases; I tend to go for games that have online multiplayer. I'm not a competitive gamer, really, and prefer co-op, so I'll list some that I have played and or own.

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning - not really great for online. It just allows you to trade items or help with animals. Great way to gain money if you need it or raise your animal's worth. 4 player co-op

Resident Evil: Revelations - By far one of the best Resident Evil games as of late and the co-op multiplayer is very RPG style complete with EXP, HP, strength, damage, and upgradable weapons. (Owned it but traded it in after beating it and reaching max level in RAID Mode - the co-op mode)

Code of Princess - Sidescroll brawler similar to Streets of Rage and Guardian Heroes or Dungeon Fighter Online. 4 player co-op. Levels are short with a slue of characters to choose from and the best sprite animation I have ever seen. Voice cast is all taken from Disgaea series, so that was a plus as well.

Heroes of Ruin - Diablo-style RPG with 4 characters to choose from and in-game voice chat (so no need for ventrillo or skype) and 4 player co-op story mode.

Luigi's Mansion 2 (Dark Moon) - Great story mode with a lot of fun replay value added via the 4 player co-op ScareScraper.

Kid Icarus: Uprising - 3rd person rail shooter with platforming elements. Online team versus multiplayer for I forget how many, but a LOT of people at once.. Game controls in many different ways, but some like it and others don't. I was part of the latter. (Never tried the multiplayer mode before I got rid of the game)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Pokémon X and Y will most definitely have multiplayer when they come out as well.

Thanks! I was thinking about getting Luigi's Mansion and now im sold! Heard a lot of great things and lookforward to the multiplayer. As for X and Y, I plan on getting. Thanks again for your help!

I placed games I own in bold-faced text.

Thanks! I was thinking about getting Luigi's Mansion and now im sold! Heard a lot of great things and lookforward to the multiplayer. As for X and Y, I plan on getting. Thanks again for your help!

Not a problem. :3

If you're in to online gaming, then I advise getting Mario Kart 7; probably the best online 3DS game currently.

Back