Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
So for a while now we've had one custom dark theme and one pre-made theme for the site and finally I have the funds to get us a customized light them as well which will be put in place for the default theme of the site! Don't worry, the dark theme won't be going anywhere as we will always offer both to ensure your viewing pleasure.

So right now, let me know what you the members would love to see for our light theme. Images that should be used, colors, ect. Post any ideas down below or feel free to PM me as well.

Let me know as quickly as possible and I'll try and get this made before we get too far into 2017.

I would like to get a theme similar to the current one only in bright colors.
This will be great for me as I always prefer light colors over dark ones :)

Here'a a though.

There is a light and there is a dark already.
The reason I'm mentioning this is because sometimes people pay a ton of money for themes and if there isn't a good reason you should keep your cash and not spend it on something that will not turn +.

Am I missing some special reason why you are throwing funds to a theme. Is this theme not unique enough or something like that?

Here'a a though.

There is a light and there is a dark already.
The reason I'm mentioning this is because sometimes people pay a ton of money for themes and if there isn't a good reason you should keep your cash and not spend it on something that will not turn +.

Am I missing some special reason why you are throwing funds to a theme. Is this theme not unique enough or something like that?

custom themes look nicer for a site and makes us stand out from those who use the mass produce themes on their site. Though content and features is all that it should matter, some people will judge on looks alone before doing anything with a site.

A custom theme will definitely make us stand out. Plus I think it is important that we get a more modern looking theme. I like the idea of a new light theme :)

Back