E3 Neir Automata coming to Xbox One

I thought this launched on all consoles? Also I still need to play it.

I really want to play this. I wish it also got a Switch release. If anything I'll wait for a Steam sale and buy it on PC.

I always wanted to play Nier: Automata, however, I never played this game because it was available only on PlayStation 4 and Microsoft Windows. Now that this action role-playing game is coming to Xbox, I can't wait to play it.

Have they fixed the one on PC yet? I've bought it there but I am experiencing stutters and random lags so I haven't finished it yet. The one on PS4 is great though.

Great action in the game, I really wan't to play this on PC. The only problem is that the graphics do change across platforms; xbox superb graphics but in PC the graphics are less superb.

The better the PC, the "shinier" her "android behind" is going to look lol

I think that's depends on your PC

Your PC can have the best graphics ware, but if the game was not encoded in high graphics, then the game quality would be low. To explain, if you take a low quality .ogg music, no matter which player you play it on, it would still produce low quality music. Though it can be generalised that both the game and computer graphics matter.

Your PC can have the best graphics ware, but if the game was not encoded in high graphics, then the game quality would be low. To explain, if you take a low quality .ogg music, no matter which player you play it on, it would still produce low quality music. Though it can be generalised that both the game and computer graphics matter.

Right, but having a really good PC allows you to play everything, low spec or high spec requirements, no problem, anytime.

Back