JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Saw the trailer . looks promising world is like Deus Ex + Blade Runner
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Deus Ex MC's VA is this game MC's VA too. nice:
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Neo Berlin 2087 looks like a nice futuristic shooter game. The game looks very realistic and suspenseful.
Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Looks like a decent shooter.
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Looks like a decent shooter.
Hopefully there will be nice stealth stuff too and according to the dev game is First/Third-Person Action Role-Playing Game rather than just FPS/shooter.
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
Game will be at gamescom 2026
Players will explore a city torn apart by wealth, technology, and class, with a deep-rooted conspiracy at the heart of it all. Reconstruct memories across crime scenes, uncover what's gone undetected, and switch between first-person and third-person perspectives on the fly to support any playstyle.
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa
Well-Known Member
Full GL Member
"I am not the law, but I represent justice so far as my feeble powers go." -- Sherlock Holmes
"You've seen how much ass I can kick." -- Tifa