Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Butterfinger, Baby Ruth, Gobstoppers, 100 Grand, SkinnyCow, Raisinets and Crunch bars. If you are a fan of any of these you should know that Nestle makes them and due to more healthier eating habits by people these days, they are looking at selling the rights to these candy bars. So what does this mean for the candy themselves?

Well these products won't necessarily be gone forever if the sale happens. However, the candy bars could be sold under a new label and possibly have a new recipe or formula, depending on who buys the rights.

If you enjoy these in their Nestle made style, better start buying in bulk.

Lol.. No good thing ever lasts forever! Many a great tasting snack has been donned and adopted by generations for decades and then simply stopped existing to be! Much to the dismay to many a people around the world who have had to seek counselling during such troubling times lol.. :grin:

I mean you do have Krackel as a substitute for Crunch bars. But I do love me a good Crunch bar. Hopefully they get bought by a company that keeps it the recipe the same and only changes the name if they so desire. Dang I'm getting old if candy bars I grew up eating are starting to vanish.

Only heard of Gobstopper to be honest. Don't think they are sold in the UK except for specialty sweet shops. Maybe its due to a lack of demand more than the healthy eating thing?

I mean you do have Krackel as a substitute for Crunch bars. But I do love me a good Crunch bar. Hopefully they get bought by a company that keeps it the recipe the same and only changes the name if they so desire. Dang I'm getting old if candy bars I grew up eating are starting to vanish.

If Hershey's buys it the chocolate will become subpar.

Back