Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Netflix updated its official price plan chart to reflect the new $1 increase for the Standard plan and a $2 increase for the Premium plan that includes 4K streaming.

The new monthly price for the standard plan is now $15.50 over the previous $14, and the new price for the 4K Premium plan is $20 from $18. It's basic non-HD plan still remains the same.

Not really a big deal but expected. Everything is going up and Netflix wants their cut.

Seems expensive.. pretty sure in the UK, the standard package is only £5.99 per month?

Mind you, it's about time someone else paid more than us for something! :tongueclosed:

--EDIT--
Just checked £5.99 for basic, £9.99 for standard.

Their stock value has taken a serious plunge. We like Netflix so will have to adjust to the price difference.

I don't have Netflix nor will I ever will it to expensive and plus I can access what I want and more else were

But in general prices are increasing so I understand them taking a move in this direction

In 10 years streaming subscriptions will probably cost 20 bucks a month. When that happens, I'm going the "free" route.

Back