froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling

I like replacing batteries in real-time more than using those external battery, and battery cases where you still need to charge them with a USB cable. Replacing empty batteries with charged batteries on smartphones can be a hassle since you need to turn off the phone, and take off the case's door to install a charge battery.

nice little addon.

Super cool. I remember those Blackberry days! I always kept extra batteries so that I would not get fired for missing a call from my boss. Those were the days! I would definitely buy a case like this! I wonder what the cost for it is? I would pay around $25 for it. Its worth that much to me, especially for the iphone. I'm on my phone so much that it dies regularly. I use it for games, music and basically everything other than talking. What would we do without our phones?????

But wait, you can't replace the battery in an iPhone can you? Anyway, so this is basically a case that is a battery then right? So then, you would still need to charge the case-battery but the iPhone has a battery in it already. So does this charge your iPhone basically right? Is that the point of it? Well, I just watched the video and answered my own question by the looks of it lol. Looks really useful though might get it cheers!

But wait, you can't replace the battery in an iPhone can you? Anyway, so this is basically a case that is a battery then right? So then, you would still need to charge the case-battery but the iPhone has a battery in it already. So does this charge your iPhone basically right? Is that the point of it? Well, I just watched the video and answered my own question by the looks of it lol. Looks really useful though might get it cheers!

The CoBattery is a battery charging case which charges the iPhone's battery with a removable battery which you charge with the battery charging dock. I think the point of buying this battery case, so you never need to plug in a cable into your case, or the iPhone again, and it is faster, and more convenient than those wireless charging cases and charging docks where you need to leave your phone on a charging pad or dock for many hours to fully charge from zero percent battery life.

Back