Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

Nintendo revealed some new Amiibos today including two for the new Zelda game (both modeled after the old reveal trailer).

Anyone getting these?

I NEED the Boo amiibo! It is s cute! I don't really care for the Donkey Kong amiibos, but I'm sure someone would snag them in my group of friends. The only other character I would like is Rosalina because she is definitely my favorite princess in the Mario series.

I NEED the Boo amiibo! It is s cute! I don't really care for the Donkey Kong amiibos, but I'm sure someone would snag them in my group of friends. The only other character I would like is Rosalina because she is definitely my favorite princess in the Mario series.

why would you want a tongue sticking out at you? :p

Since all I have is sons (hence my appellation), the two princesses will certainly not be on my list this year unless there is a very good game reason to have them available. The Donkey Kong Country series of games are still played quite regularly in my home so I'll certainly get Donkey Kong and, probably, Diddy Kong.

Given the popularity of the Mario(all) and Donkey Kong Country series, I would have liked to have the option of purchasing a King K Rool or King Boo amiibo.

I will get them all as I am a huge amiibo collector. It's getting hard to find the shelf space at this point even with taking them out of the box lol. I am most excited that there is a finally a Daisy amiibo. She is my favorite character to play as in all of the spin off games. A lot of people made custom Peach amiibo to look like Daisy, but I am just not that talented. I am so glad that I can officially own my favorite character now!

Back