Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Kratos is back, older and has a kid with the series focusing on Norse Gods. God help them.

I agree, definitely feels a bit like Last of Us, but the combat is still pretty much God of War. At first, I wasn't really into the new God of War game, I honestly thought they'd somehow mess it up, but this feels encouraging and I looking forward to learning more about the game and especially about the story.

It's great that they took the style of the game into a different direction. I read an article somewhere that mentioned that they were thinking of rebooting the whole series but decided that a continuation of Kratos's story with different gameplay was a better direction. I honestly look forward to how this game plays out. Other than that, Kratos has a son! I wonder what the story is on that one?

That sounds insanely awesome. And I think they intentionally left him clean shaven throughout the first games because they know how boss it looks to Kratos when he has a full beard. Even gods would surely run from a fight against this guy if he comes in charging. Wow, I can't wait for this one. And Norse too, but I'm afraid it will resemble a bit too much like Skyrim, environment-wise. Hopefully that's not the case, as I've been a fan of the games for a long time now, and now I will have another hole in my pocket when all is said and done.

Definitely has a Last of Us influence to it. Not sure if this will be a good thing. The combat seems very much the same as older editions so that's a plus. Hopefully there is a demo on the PS Store and we get to test it out. God of War 3 was pretty good so we'll see how this one matches up in comparison.

I'm a big fan of the series, I watched the game trailer, game play on youtube. I'm honestly not to really sure about this game itself. I feel like many of the older games that get reboots are really just for financial benefits. I'm also as curious as others to see what the story is about. The quality of the game looks very good as usual, the effects are beautiful.

This is so different that the last one I played and I actually like it. I played God of War 3 on PS3 with Tanathos as a lead character I think. It was very amusing but this looks more like my cup of tea but without deer killing. Maybe I am wrong but I definitely have to buy PS4 not for this game only of course.

Back