New GTA V Trailer

I saw these yesterday.

I'm not as excited about it as I should be. Lately I've played a lot of great games. This year I was playing Heavy rain, red dead redemption, sleeping dogs, uncharted, and a bunch of other types of games and now that I've expanded my enjoyment of so many different types of games I'm just not feeling the pressure of wanting gta5 to be released. I'm actually looking forward to a 2nd sleeping dogs or red dead redemption, and of course dead island!(of course that's going to be awhile since the new one came out last week).

I probably would be more thrilled if there was actually a bit of gameplay in it. Not just video scenes.

I like the first guy.

Definitely like how crazy the third guy is. :laugh:

Really looking forward to this game!

The fact that you have 3 playable characters adds something different and unique. But I'll admit, I'm not nearly as excited as I have been in years past with the release of GTA. I'm more interested in Watch Dogs this year. But either way, I'll be buying this game.... eventually.

I really wish I didn't just watch that because now I want to have this game that much more! It's not even funny how bad I want this game I have been a GTA fan my entire life for as long as I can remember!!!!!!

This game looks absolutely amazing in all ways! I already pre-ordered it and I'm getting it at midnight release, I get very serious when it comes to GTA, I still play GTA IV all the time and it's like 4 years old or so.

I CAN'T WAIT!

I am one hundred percent looking forward to this game. It looks amazing in every way! Unfortunately they decided to not release it on PC, I do respect Rockstars decision to cut down on piracy but there is also a lot of profits lost within that.

Nice, I haven't played GTA in years and it looks like I was missing out. I will admit that I'm looking forward to Watch Dogs more than I'm looking forward to GTA V, but I will be playing both nevertheless. I wish we could see some of the gameplay footage though. :(

TheDude said:
The fact that you have 3 playable characters adds something different and unique. But I'll admit, I'm not nearly as excited as I have been in years past with the release of GTA. I'm more interested in Watch Dogs this year. But either way, I'll be buying this game.... eventually.
I wasn't really excited until I saw more than one playable character, for some reason that makes it seem really fresh. I don't know if it can compete with GTA IV though, which is kinda scary.

I love the whole GTA franchise and I'm suprised at how much I love each game. I always going in to it thinking that I'm going to like it but downplaying it, the hours just vanish! The more trailers I see the better!

I really like the freedom of characters. If you want to do something crazy, you can choose a character accordingly. I wish there was actual gameplay in there so we could get a taste for the mechanics. The graphics don't really look how I expected them to be. Then again, in the trailer, the graphics are always better than the actual game.

Back