New Guy on the Block

themubs

Awards
Credits
Hey everyone! I just created an account here, and couldn't wait to make my first post.

I'm an avid gamer, have been since I was 3 years old and my father handed me a sega controller. I grew up on consoles, but as computers became more and more popular, I quickly realized they were for me. Having complete control over the specs is something very appealing to me. Unfortunately, for a long time that locked out some of my favorite genres: FPS, 3rd Person Shooters, etc. Games that just -fit- with a controller. Luckily Steam has recently introduced the 'Big Picture', which works wonderfully with a plugged in ps3 controller / xbox 360 controller. I have finally met the fusion of comfort and control.

I enjoy being immersed in my video game. It's one of the main reasons I play: To enter a completely new world and explore it. When I was a kid I read tons of fantasy books, and I'm sure that has something to do with my approach. But it works. I enjoy RPG's, Shooters, and games that tell a wonderful story. Enough about me, though. I'll see you on the boards!

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please feel free to check out our E3 Sub-forums and our competition of the week.

Back