Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
How good of a movie do you think the reboot will be when the actor, when fully dressed as the demonic clown IT comes onto the stage before doing anything? He will make all the kid actors cry on the spot without doing anything.

Should be good then?

I will definitely be watching it even though I find clowns creepy as hell. Hope they actually made it into a horror film and not just have a few jump scares here and there.

I think this movie will be more faithful to the source material, even tho the first one gave me the creeps, I'm excited to see the vision this director has for the movie.

Oh god, please no. I already hate clowns as it is. If he came on stage dressed as the creepy clown, not only the kid's actors would cry but half of the adults too. I don't know what it is I just can't watch clowns. They give me the creeps. My friend linked me the IT trailer a while ago and I watched till I saw his red hair. In general, though, I adore Stephen King's books. He writes the best scary/horror books and is a legend.

I can watch anything else, just name it. It can be bloody, it can be the most messed up plot ever, there can be ghosts, demons, ANYTHING but clowns. So I will definitely avoid this now but I am sure that it will bring in lodsa money.

Back