Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Color me intrigued.

Looks fun niiiice.

Seems fun although I don't like how they made Donald Duck look orange basically he had a yellow mouth in OG back in 80-90's shows and movies.

Hopefully, Looney Tunes will be available on Blu-Ray/DVD and popular streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Prime, so I can watch it without the need to subscribe to another streeaming service or Cable TV channel I don't have.

Seems fun although I don't like how they made Donald Duck look orange basically he had a yellow mouth in OG back in 80-90's shows and movies.

Wait, you're talking about something else? Because you know its daffy duck in this video right?

Wait, you're talking about something else? Because you know its daffy duck in this video right?
Oops lol I meant Daffy Duck
Hopefully, Looney Tunes will be available on Blu-Ray/DVD and popular streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Prime, so I can watch it without the need to subscribe to another streeaming service or Cable TV channel I don't have.
It looks like its gonna be on HBO streaming site So either HBO GO (cable and online) or HBO NOW (No cable required online up sign up like Netflix).

Just read this from CBR:

HBO Max banned the use of guns in the show, most notably by replacing Elmer Fudd's rifle with a scythe.

One of the most well known Looney Tunes characters is without a doubt, Elmer Fudd, the rifle-wielding hunter who often goes up against Bugs Bunny. But for the new show, it looks like he'll have to find a new weapon for hunting "wabbits."

HBO Max opted out of showing guns at all on the new show, giving Fudd a scythe instead. Peter Browngardt, an executive producer of the updated series, told the New York Times, "We're not doing guns." He added, "But we can do cartoony violence –TNT, the Acme stuff."

The call to ban guns was reportedly due to U.S. gun violence. Though despite this change, Browngardt wanted to clear the air and assure fans that the modernized cartoon will keep the spirit of the originals intact. He explained, "I always thought, 'What if Warner Bros. had never stopped making Looney Tunes cartoons? As much as we possibly could, we treated the production in that way."

Just read this from CBR:

HBO Max banned the use of guns in the show, most notably by replacing Elmer Fudd's rifle with a scythe.

One of the most well known Looney Tunes characters is without a doubt, Elmer Fudd, the rifle-wielding hunter who often goes up against Bugs Bunny. But for the new show, it looks like he'll have to find a new weapon for hunting "wabbits."

HBO Max opted out of showing guns at all on the new show, giving Fudd a scythe instead. Peter Browngardt, an executive producer of the updated series, told the New York Times, "We're not doing guns." He added, "But we can do cartoony violence –TNT, the Acme stuff."

The call to ban guns was reportedly due to U.S. gun violence. Though despite this change, Browngardt wanted to clear the air and assure fans that the modernized cartoon will keep the spirit of the originals intact. He explained, "I always thought, 'What if Warner Bros. had never stopped making Looney Tunes cartoons? As much as we possibly could, we treated the production in that way."

Oh yeah, because a large scythe isn't any better?

Back