Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's been revealed at comic-con that a new mortal kombat game is in the works. No other details were given just that the makers, NetherRealm Studios are figuring out the business side of the game.

Hopefully they include Morty as a playable character (youtube morty kombat) :grin:

They've already done: Mortal Kombat vs DC, Street Fighter vs Tekken, Marvel vs Capcom and Tatsunoko vs Capcom. So all they need to do now are: Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter (or Mortal Kombat vs Capcom) or Mortal Kombat vs Tekken.
(And then maybe Marvel vs DC.)

Considering how Mortal Kombat 9 ended - SPOILER ALERT-  With having 80% of the cast killed off so I hope that this is not just another reboot.

The way it ended tells me that the good guys are going to need a series boost in help considering all the help Shinok has this time around with the dead good guys under his command so I'm really interested to see how that will turn out, I like how they reimagined the story of Mortal Kombat 1 through 3 (with the exception of turning my favorite MK character into a freaken robot) so it will be great to see how they unfold the events of Mortal Kombat 4 and so on.

That said, I just hope to see the return of Ninja Sub Zero story wise since I'm positive that he will be playable in the game in some form or another considering he has appeared in every MK game to date.

GracefulAssassin said:
Marvel vs DC needs to happen now.
I'm rather surprised they haven't jumped on it before... Given that both Marvel and DC have been involved in numerous crossovers already. And this is the sort of game that fans of both Marvel and DC would LOVE to get their hands on. Finally they could throw Superman and Hulk (or Thor) into a match and beat the stupid out of each other.

I wonder who they'd get to develop it... (I mean DC likes NetherRealm and Marvel likes Capcom... Maybe they could do collaborative versions like Marvel vs DC done by Capcom and DC vs Marvel done by NetherRealm? Or go with a 3rd party? )

Back