Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
It's the dawn of a new era at the Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest.

Patrick Bertoletti of Chicago won the men's division with 58 hot dogs and buns.

"I'm in the greatest country in the world, the greatest eating contest in the world and it's perfect, perfection," Bertoletti said.

For the first time in years, the men's competition was wide open, with Joey Chestnut not competing.

Miki Sudo set a new record in the women's division at the 2024 Nathan's Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest with 51 hot dogs and buns.

In addition to winning the coveted Mustard Yellow Belt, there's a $20,000 cash prize.

At Thursday's event, Eric "Badlands" Booker set a new record in the Nathan's lemonade chugging competition, consuming a gallon in 21 seconds.

And, as per tradition, Nathan's Famous is donating 100,000 hot dogs to the Food Bank for New York City.

Later in the day, Joey Chestnut took part in an exhibition eating contest at Fort Bliss in El Paso, Texas, and crushed 57 hot dogs in just five minutes.

That is all kinds of insane omg. I enjoy Nathan’s hot dogs enough, but I can barely eat two, let alone over fifty. XD

There's a clip of one of the dudes during the lemonade gulping competition throwing up afterwards. The human stomach is not meant to do all that.

Back