Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Nintendo has confirmed a new Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon game will be coming to North America in late 2015, and Europe in early 2016.

The latest instalment of the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series -- which spans nine games across four platforms and has sold over 13 million copies worldwide -- will again be coming Nintendo 3DS systems.

There are no more details -- not even any images to tempt you -- but Nintendo say that "players can look forward to even greater, randomly created dungeons that change each time they enter."

"In Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon, players will battle alongside Legendary and Mythical Pokémon to save the world in a sweeping tale of adventure and mystery."
source

never did get into this series.

I LOVE Pokemon, Pokemon is my childhood. However, I never played the Mystery Dungeon games. I always thought the gameplay would be grindy and brainless. I intend to follow up with more updates on this new mystery dungeon game, and hey, if there's a time to buy a mystery dungeon game, it's now. The option to be every starter pokemon with every legendary is just mind boggling!

Back