Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
As many of you know, a week or two ago I told you all of a GF skin revamp. So far I have put up one new skin called Skeleton tree with a nice new looking banner made by .Xstinct of Forum Promotion.

The next skin up Hybrid Blue(Fluid), was made and put up by our own admin stosh.

I suggest you check them both out as they look pretty good. More skins are to come. Also, anyone using the nr.tc GF domain name link will have to use the b1.jcink link to use the navi links in the new skins.

If you notice any images that are missing, messed up or something don't work right or one of the new skins don't have something the other skins do let me know so I can fix it.

I can make it so that all links are relative to the URL you are using(ex. gamingforce.nr.tc/pie would also work with .b1.jcink.com

QUOTE (Stosh @ June 05, 2009 01:21 pm) I can make it so that all links are relative to the URL you are using(ex. gamingforce.nr.tc/pie would also work with .b1.jcink.com
if you can do that, do it!

Looking good.
I'm using the Skeleton Tree skin.

a new skin is up which is called Avotic. This is a dark no image banner skin. The text banner was made by Naruto Uzumaki. If you see any problems please let me know asap.

Enjoy the skin. I will be getting a light color skin up next.

I do want to point out; don't knwo why i never did' cause it's been an issue i've had for awhile

But, with Camo Blue ... when you read profiles, next to posts; all the text is black, and unreadible against the black background, until i click, and hover the text.

Only text i can read in mini-profiles; are thos eof mods, and admins, who use red/green backgrouns in theor profiles.

QUOTE (hcfwesker @ June 22, 2009 05:27 am) I do want to point out; don't knwo why i never did' cause it's been an issue i've had for awhile

But, with Camo Blue ... when you read profiles, next to posts; all the text is black, and unreadible against the black background, until i click, and hover the text.

Only text i can read in mini-profiles; are thos eof mods, and admins, who use red/green backgrouns in theor profiles.
should be fixed.

........... This is why you let me do things like this... you broke my skin too...

Another skin has been put up. this skin is called Cosmess and the banner was made by our own GFX person Midnight Sky! And with this skin we are now discontinuing the aura skin. Keep in mind this new skin is a light skin.

well this update isn't about a new skin but we have a new favicon! You see the new favicon on your tab browser or to the left of your web address bar. The favicon was made by Midnight Sky

Back