Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Small or big, updates will pretty much come out weekly for the next Super smash bros which is due out next year for Wii U and 3DS. If any news comes out or new pics post them here and remember to source your info.

From the Nintendo direct today, it was announced that Luigi will be joining his bro in the next smash game.

Okay. I missed this topic because it was pinned, >_>

I'm not really surprised Luigi made the announcements with this whole "Year of Luigi" business going around the net. Still, I'm not a fan of him and I highly doubt that I'd be using him in the game when I get it. I'm expecting him to be annoying to use and very weak. Hopefully they bring characters from Fire Emblem and SMT.

Demon_Skeith said:
Looks like sonic is making the list of characters.
I told you so... I told you so... I told you sooooo... >_>

Yeah, ignore me, I just wanted to get that out of my system because I indeed told you so..

I'm looking forward to this. The amount of hours we wasted in high school playing this was ridiculous. 

If I can open completely with you all, this is actually the smash bros game I have looking forward the less. I just don't feel that excited yet. Megaman was probably the coolest thing but that aside I am a bit well, some news haven't been pretty bright. 

For one, I find it a bit pointless it comes out simultaneously for Wii U and 3DS yet it won't let you do cross-battles. After Battel Royale I wrongly assumed it was without said that the connectivity between them would allow that. The excuse, that not all stages are the same, as if they couldn't restringe some, like to Final Destination and Battlefield. Then there's all this vague stuff. What kind of customization  we will have over the characters we pass to the Wii U?

Kaynil said:
If I can open completely with you all, this is actually the smash bros game I have looking forward the less. I just don't feel that excited yet. Megaman was probably the coolest thing but that aside I am a bit well, some news haven't been pretty bright. 

For one, I find it a bit pointless it comes out simultaneously for Wii U and 3DS yet it won't let you do cross-battles. After Battel Royale I wrongly assumed it was without said that the connectivity between them would allow that. The excuse, that not all stages are the same, as if they couldn't restringe some, like to Final Destination and Battlefield. Then there's all this vague stuff. What kind of customization  we will have over the characters we pass to the Wii U?
the hype has been lacking, but I feel it will be great in the end.

Also there was a leaked image of the pokemon from the X game.

Xerneas has been revealed in a screenshot. I'm not sure if it's a part of the stage or a playable character. Only time will tell, ;)

Back