New Social Bookmarking Options

Spiritwarrior

Lurking
Full GL Member
Credits
I've just added new Social Bookmarking options that will help spread the content around to social network sites that share news and discover websites for others to find. It's something I've been experimenting with and somehow it's gotten our topics seen by others.

NOTE: When using Digg to submit a thread from here, it will extract the forum's description and not a portion of what you posted. Instead delete what's in the description, and copy and paste an excerpt of what you posted (like the first few sentences of the first post).

By bookmarking topics from here, it may get others talking about what you posted.

For sharing with other social sites, I would suggest installing a toolbar or plugin until Jcink can possibly add new social bookmarking options in the near future.

very nice spirit. I hope it helps the forum out.

QUOTE (Pure @ August 20, 2009 10:51 pm) Nice, I'm going to use this.  Is facebook possible though?
You'll need to download the Facebook toolbar for your browser and share anything from here. Just click the Share button on the toolbar and it should grab page content from there. Never tried it though, but it should work.

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ August 22, 2009 01:45 pm) I've started to see this code on some other places but they got more links on them, is it possible to add more links to it spirit.
I'm not sure how to add more social bookmark options, because I did not create the code. I would have to ask the Jcink code's author to update it.

Back