Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
In Unreal Engine 5:

Raid: Shadow Tombs featuring Barbie herself, Lara Croft. I never grew up with the series and generally have no real interest in the semi-realistic stuff.

Raid: Shadow Tombs featuring Barbie herself, Lara Croft. I never grew up with the series and generally have no real interest in the semi-realistic stuff.

Saw this lol
2FjZEkl.jpg

I never played Tomb Raider games, but I hope the new Tomb Raider games would be fun.

I absolutely love Tomb Raider! I really enjoyed the newer ones too. I cannot wait, this is going to be awesome! Hopefully by the time it's released I will have my hands on a nice TV room set up with a PS5.

Amazon Games will publish the new Tomb Raider game:

Tomb Raider is one of the most beloved IPs in entertainment history,” said Amazon Games vice president Christoph Hartmann. “Amazon Games is committed to bringing players games of the highest quality, from the best developers, across all variety of platforms and genres, and we’re honored by the opportunity to work with this storied developer and franchise. Our team is incredibly excited about collaborating with the talented and visionary Crystal Dynamics team to bring the next chapter of Lara Croft’s saga to players around the world.”

Crystal Dynamics head of studio Scot Amos added, “Crystal Dynamics has an extraordinary opportunity following our acquisition by Embracer to redefine what a publishing relationship is for Tomb Raider. Transformative is what we’re looking for, and with Amazon Games, we found a team that shares our creative vision, ambitions, and values for a Lara Croft universe across the spectrum of possibilities. They’re uniquely positioned to rewrite what publishing and development collaborations are, and we’re eager to forge this new path together, starting with building the biggest and best Tomb Raider game yet!”

play it for the PLOT lol

Back