Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Smart blog for gaming updates. Keep it up. Sorry for deleting some content as you say. I wish I came earlier enough to get them before the deletion.

saying you can somehow retrieve deleted content? :p

No. Just wishing I got to know about the blog earlier, so I could have a glimpse of what had been deleted before it was. I always save some pages though in my browser for later viewing, maybe if I had then I could have handed them over.

No. Just wishing I got to know about the blog earlier, so I could have a glimpse of what had been deleted before it was. I always save some pages though in my browser for later viewing, maybe if I had then I could have handed them over.

Just look at the future. There are still many fresh contents coming for you.

Well, the content is still there on the Gaming Reinvented website, it's just the topics to discuss it on the forums got deleted. That sucks (because all the discussion went bye bye), but at least you can still read the articles if you're so inclined.

And thanks for the post on this Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith.

Well, the content is still there on the Gaming Reinvented website, it's just the topics to discuss it on the forums got deleted. That sucks (because all the discussion went bye bye), but at least you can still read the articles if you're so inclined.

And thanks for the post on this Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith.

No problem, I'm going to work on posting the interviews this weekend.

I just realised reviews weren't being pulled in on from Gaming Reinvented. Either way, that's now been fixed.

Back