Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Both Sony and Microsoft have confirmed that their 1st party games will retail at the same price of $59.99 USD. But this does not go the same for 3rd party makers but there isn't much of a risk of them going up in price either.

Hopefully it stays this way.

sounds good, here's hoping it stays that way.

Also, someone brought up DLC, as long as they do not have the "Capcom Policy" concerning it there is nothing wrong with DLC in my book.

The games are $60, but would they have as many levels, new features, characters, bosses, and enemies like older games which also cost $60?

Paying extra for DLC already on the disc seems kind of annoying since I expect the full game on the disc, and everything is playable on the disc.

For those mentioning "already on disc downloadable content" that is why I brought up the "Capcom Policy" in my earlier post.

Capcom was known to have done that with Street Fighter X Tekken for instance, and it created a HUGE backlash.

Fans don't want to pay for content that is already on the freaken disc to start with, all that does is make you look like a dirty company willing to screw over your consumers to make some extra money.

Now DLC that is made AFTER the game's launch and is made to help expand upon replay value to a already full game is just fine with me.

Now that games need to be installed on the hard drive for the Xbox One, and PS4, would the locked DLC on a disc also be copied to the hard drive making a game take up even more hard drive space, but you can't play the Disc DLC unless you buy a Key to unlock it, or hack the DLC on your drive?

These new consoles have 500GB of hard drive space, but they fill up pretty quickly after a few game installs, personal files, downloaded content, and DLC. I also read the Xbox One is a DVR, so after a recording TV shows for a few weeks in HD, the hard drive will fill up fast.

Back