Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Today, Sony announced that they have one last Playstation 5 showcase event before the console launches this holiday. This next event will be about 40 minutes long and will air on September 16 at 4 PM ET. The event will feature updates on the latest titles from Worldwide Studios as well as more information on third-party games.

No word on release date and price, but it has to drop during this.

Finally! Hopefully we get a price and a date for when pre-orders are released. I'm ready!!

Indeed Sony must at least drop the price during the event.

SE's Shinji reacted to the tweet before quickly deleting it, wonder if new SE PS5 exclusive game is going to be announced? FF 16 lol
ApOpoYb.jpeg

Hopefully, there would be an announcement on the PS5 price and release date for games and the console.

Hopefully, there would be an announcement on the PS5 price and release date for games and the console.
Hopefully. I mean, they have to right? Would make no sense for them to not do it unless they announce another event in just a few days after this event for the price and release date

I want them to announce the price and release date but also some gameplay of Spider-Man Miles Morales

And It's also nice to see that they tweeted it with a black PS5.

Huh? Where? I think its the lighting, its still white.

It is white I was just being sarcastic with them using lighting to make it more black like.

Putting the stream link:

Holy shit Final Fantasy 16 baby ! looking good!

Okay so the Ps5's price tag $499 with the disc drive and $399 without the disc drive.

£450 was the highest I thought it would be really so not too bad. Managed to get a pre-order from Amazon thankfully.

Back