nice light theme, but what about user info during a post?

zoldos

Lord
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I noticed the user info is now missing on the light theme. Stuff like # of posts, # of likes, etc. that is normally displayed below the member's avatar in posts. Can you bring this back? I find it very useful.

*glances to the left on the dark theme to also see it missing.*

Hrmmm, will check on that.

Looks so weird without them, wouldn't have even noticed to be honest if you hadn't mentioned it :grin:

The details on the light theme look a little off to me - they're contained in a dark box that doesn't match any of the rest of the theme and the text is next to unreadable. I've included a screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2017-06-12 at 17.50.40.png

Eh, 50,000 posts is an awesome post count. Don't worry about it being too much either, it shows you really care for your own community and actually take part in discussions. That's how admins and moderators should act on forums.

Eh, 50,000 posts is an awesome post count. Don't worry about it being too much either, it shows you really care for your own community and actually take part in discussions. That's how admins and moderators should act on forums.

posting gaming news daily for nearly 10 years does show dedication and high post count :p

posting gaming news daily for nearly 10 years does show dedication and high post count :p

No kidding. But it's useful though. I know I wouldn't post half as many news topics/articles as you do, so to have someone keep the community updated with the latest gaming news helps a lot.

No, it's fine you posting all this news here. I can only at most get round to about 4-5 articles a day, so you posting other news topics helps keep everyone updated with the news I didn't have time to cover.

Until more people start posting articles on the Gaming Reinvented site, you posting news topics is kind of needed to get coverage of more stuff going on in the gaming industry. Otherwise we'd be behind on a lot of the news.

No, it's fine you posting all this news here. I can only at most get round to about 4-5 articles a day, so you posting other news topics helps keep everyone updated with the news I didn't have time to cover.

Until more people start posting articles on the Gaming Reinvented site, you posting news topics is kind of needed to get coverage of more stuff going on in the gaming industry. Otherwise we'd be behind on a lot of the news.

To be honest I don't cover everything, just what I feel will be most well viewed here on the site.

Have you heard of/reviewed the new on-line game "Crossout"? It just entered OBT and is very cool!!

Crossout is a new PvP racing/building game in Open Beta Test (OBT). hehe

Back