Nice site guys!

Ashley

Awards
Credits
Hey there. I haven't had much of a chance to explore the site yet, but you guys have an awesome site going so far! Keep up the good work.

thanks Ashley. I have put a lot of time and effort to make Gamingforce what it is today. And the staff do a great job keeping it running as well. thanks for the comment.

I think I just got a compliment from DS.

Well, Im the admin of coding, so if something theme-wise doent look right, or the site doesnt work corrently, PM me. Or post here

QUOTE (hcfwesker @ April 11, 2009 05:56 pm) QUOTE (Stosh @ April 11, 2009 03:17 pm) I think I just got a compliment from DS.
I'm sure he left some hidden insult, we're just not catching on too

I found it...

QUOTE I have put a lot of time and effort to make Gamingforce what it is today.

>_>

Bull

QUOTE (Stosh @ April 12, 2009 11:52 am) QUOTE (hcfwesker @ April 11, 2009 05:56 pm) QUOTE (Stosh @ April 11, 2009 03:17 pm) I think I just got a compliment from DS.
I'm sure he left some hidden insult, we're just not catching on too

I found it...

QUOTE I have put a lot of time and effort to make Gamingforce what it is today.

>_>

Bull
like hell that is bull. and I put no insult into it. you guys think too much.

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ April 12, 2009 06:37 pm) QUOTE (Stosh @ April 12, 2009 06:19 pm) And I havent worked hard Eddie, bullshit.

QUOTE And the staff do a great job keeping it running as well.

I covered that!

Afterthought type setup :|

If it isn't obvious Ashley, the staff here are obviously very personable people. They definitely work hard to provide new, interesting content and make sure to be active with other members as well. That's one of the best things about Gaming Force.

Yeah, can see that 'personable' people, I myself have some moments of chat with them(Occasionally). Well, you won't have problems to talk with us, still can be friendlies.

BTW, where is the BULL ..? xD

Back