Nightmares

Vivian

NOT A GIRL
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Have you had any nightmares recently? I haven't, but I'm interested to know what you guys have had!

Why yes actually, I had one the other night.

I don't remember the specific details since usually I can't remember dreams, but it had to do with being shunned by everyone I knew. It was a very scary realization of what I don't want to go through again.

Last time I had a nightmare was when I was running a lovely fever well over 103. I woke up countless times during the night feeling scared and drenched in sweat and completely ill. I don't recall what my nightmares were about, but I was horribly sick (fever + bronchitis + stomach bug) it wasn't a very enjoyable time. :/

Last time I had a nightmare was when I was running a lovely fever well over 103. I woke up countless times during the night feeling scared and drenched in sweat and completely ill. I don't recall what my nightmares were about, but I was horribly sick (fever + bronchitis + stomach bug) it wasn't a very enjoyable time. :/
Ouch, its never a fun thing to be sick.
sad.gif

I once had a dream when I was younger that I wanted to drive my remote control car down the stairs. Every time I stood at the bottom of the stairs, a shadowy figure would walk down towards me. After about three times of walking away and coming back, I brought my mother to the stairs to show her what I see. She didn't see it, but I did. Then I woke up when it was about five steps away. The creepy part is that there's a hall upstairs. It was coming from the direction of my room...

I had a dream 1 or 2 days ago. Inside the dream, I lost my teeth and when I wake up, I forgot about the dream. But when I wanted to take shower and looked at the mirror, I remembered my dream. Luckily I didn't lose any of my teeth.

I dreamed I wrote the song "Friday"... it was horrible
ohmy.gif

hmmm....the only one i can actually remember is the Black Panther. *Story time kiddies!*

I was in this HUGE as heck jungle. Me, my family and friends were staying at this.....Giant building that was being made. all that was there were the metal outlines and the roof so we could stay and sleep there. This building was high and was as long as your eyes can see till it faded away into fog.
Me and some kids were playing around on the outline, then a roar emerges from the jungle. To top it off, whoever made it didn't cut the surrounding trees. So if you jumped out, you could land on a tree. So when we hear it, we bolt it. As we run, we see a shadow slip away on the next floor outline. We look behind us, and one guy's gone. (There were 4 of us.) we continue running and another person is gone. we stop, look around, and a Panther jumps me from the forest.
Odd enough, I woke up and fell back asleep, to be in the same area. Only this time I was on the roof. there were guys with Yellow futuristic Sniper rifles waiting for movement. Sun slowly started to break through the fog, revealing a small dirt path connected to the buildings roof. I run on the path, and it leads to a cliff, and from there you can see for miles. The fog left, and the sun rises. Then I turn my back to see the Panther attack...again.
Woke up, fell back asleep and now i was in a building with giant leaves and fungus. On the leaves were tanning booths. I was sitting on one, so i jump off onto a fungi, and make my way to the ground floor. Once i touched down, someone yelled "Closing time!" people started to leave. As i left the doorway, i found out i was in the jungle again and the Panther attacked one more time.
When i woke up, it was 7:00, so there was no way of going back to sleep.

I had one a few weeks ago, actually i had two nightmares on the same week. One was with me dreaming, sleeping in my room which felt real. It was 3 am when i checked my watch and i heard people upstairs. Which made me wonder what are people doing up so early in the morning (it was a weekday). Then i said to myself, "Eh, just go back to sleep Cha." Then i saw a shadow come upon me and when got up and looked. It was my grandma holding a knife, staring at me and i knew she left my house the day before. Then she started leaving my room and i woke up in the same position I was in my dream and it was 6 am. That's when my oldest brother came in and woke me, my other brother, and my cousin up. I don't really know if it was a nightmare or not, it gets me wondering for quite some time because my second older brother said maybe it was just my grandma trying to protect me from something that's trying to haunt me and she's was just there to see if I'm ok.

The other one is with me walking at night in the middle of Saint Paul city (I live in MN), my cousin calls me and tells me to meet him at Old Country Buffet because he was the only way i could find a ride home. Then some anime girl vampire (she looked like she was my age, 16) approaches me asks me to sign a human and vampire contract with her. I said no because I was in a hurry to meet my cousin at a restaurant. So i started making haste to myself. Then i realized when I look back, she was chasing me down saying she was gonna paralyze me so I'll stop running. Some strange reason, I found myself running through my old neighborhood (i moved to this neighborhood i live in now since 3 months ago) and a futuristic city mixed together alone with that person chasing me. I realized I was running slower and couldn't get any faster when i got to the street my old house was at, as if something was pulling me back. I was blown by an explosion or wind, and i was just laying there. Then when she grabbed my shirt and pulled me up, I suddenly woke up and felt both my shoulders shocking for about 5 seconds. It was 9 am when i woke up. And yeah, i forgot to mention this was during the weekended.

Edit:

I almost peed in my pants so I hurried to the bathroom.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a very weird one last night where I was driving a school bus.
From one of the passengers' seats.
With no brakes.
Plowing through red street lights.

You know how they say dreams are a compilation of what you're thinking?
What the hell was I thinking about last night...?

On the topic ever had what you thought was a form of sleep paralysis. I'll go in detail later, but I'm busy now.

Okay here is the story...

I woke up in the night and saw a black shadowy figure in my room. I was tired, didn't think much of it and fell back asleep. Then I had a happy dream about playing my backyard (I was in second grade and this was a normal dream). Then I woke up. The figure was at the foot of my bed. It was pitch black, tall, had big hands, a crooked long nose (like an anteater), and ears like a bear. I said "I'm not afraid of you" thinking it was a dream. then it touched my back. I screamed. It went to the other corner in my room. Then my parents came in after I hid under my covers. It was gone.

Not exactly a 'nightmare' per se, but one night, I was trying to go to sleep, but I was also kind of restless.

So I got up and opened the curtains on my window to stare outside.

I knew right away it was my eyes playing tricks on me, but for a bit, I thought I saw the freakin' Slenderman outside.

I was quite scared that night.

(Hey, this is the perfect thread for me to be viewing just before I go to bed!)

A long time ago I remember having some form of dream/nightmare that involved a swarm of hamsters. I woke up feeling a bit off edge, but was just so damn scared of hamsters for the remainder of the night.

Okay here is the story...

About a little guy that lives in a blue world!

One time, I had this pretty normal dream (I think it involved Spongebob in some way), but the ending wasn't fun. I was suddenly at my house, and I walked to the dark living room. Then I heard a freaky screech/bloodcurdling scream. I then quickly figured out it was a dream. I jumped on the couch (lolololol), and the last thing I saw before waking up was a shadow figure coming straight at me.

One I had when I was six was one about Dora the Explorer, a Field of Sunflowers, being stung by a bee and having my family turned into blobs by an animated blob monster, who only said 'Don't trust strangers'.

Weird Sh!t.

I had a very weird one last night where I was driving a school bus.
From one of the passengers' seats.
With no brakes.
Plowing through red street lights.

You know how they say dreams are a compilation of what you're thinking?
What the hell was I thinking about last night...?

Becoming what all of us will be one day.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few weird ones from long ago.

I was in the back seat of a car, the rest of my family in the other seats, with canoes on the top. We were on a bridge, which suddenly shattered, and the car plummeted into the water. We all got into an underwater cave, and in the cave, there was a couch, a lamp, and a TV. But the only show the TV could play was Power Rangers.

I was in a strange concrete... place. With no ceiling. I started walking around, and eventually saw a copy of me with red eyes. I ran and slammed into a janitor, who grabbed a broom and started fighting the copy, telling me to go. I ran, and ended up finding my mother and brother. We started walking through the area trying to find my father, when the copy appeared again, and we all ran. Eventually we got cornered in a room with a bed, and someone (I can't remember who) fought the copy, eventually beating it, at which point it sat on the bed. It explained something (Again, can't remember what) and I asked it where my father was. It pointed at a pillow fort in the corner, where my father could be heard giggling. °_°

My family was at a party at a mansion, and I was wandering around. Eventually I left the mansion, and ended up seeing my dogs, each with some sort of freaky deformity. At that point, my mother came, and said "Whatever are you doing?" which she would NEVER actually say, then she took back to the mansion. I stood around for a while, as everyone else was decorating for some reason. My father fell from a ladder, cracking his his skull, and the owner of the mansion, who was also a doctor, took him away to be treated. Later, he returned, with my father following, and they both returned to decorating. During the decorating, I caught a glimpse of a hole in my father's head, with cotton in it. I started trying to convince people of it, but nobody believed me. Eventually, they all started trying to kill me for whatever reason, at which point the dream cut to later, the mansion/doctor's office was in the middle of the desert, and me and my brother were there. The doctor jumped through the window, sprouted bat wings, and started attacking us. My brother fought him, telling me to run. As I ran, I saw the doctor eat my brother, then start chasing me, at which point I woke up.

Here is one from a long time ago, but it stuck with me. I was in some weird base. There was a hallway. At the end there was a teleporter to an old western town. At the other end there was a door to the right and another hall to the left (if you were looking opposite the portal). The hall to the left quickly curved back in the direction of the main hall and then there was a door leading outside. Some person gave me a watch and said I was now a Power Ranger (my favorite show when I was young). Then I went to the door to the right. It was a small room with jungle-like plants, grass, and a few tree stumps. Out of one of the stumps popped up a creepy humanoid monster's upper body. My Power Ranger powers didn't work so I ran outside. It was a dark tundra. I kept walking until I reached this odd bathroom place. It had no roof, the wall facing me and the one opposite were missing, the two remaining walls were lined with about five toilets on each side without stalls, and snow was slightly filling it. I can''t remember the rest.

i forget the beginning,but in the end i fell down a grassy bottomless hole and died
tongue.gif

I have no idea why but whenever I watched this one Winnie the Poo movie when I was a kid I would have these horrible nightmares about a sepia-colored carnival that was abandoned. The boy from the movie (Christopher Robbin I think) would be there but as a shadowy figure without any eyes in his sockets. Thats all I can really remember though...

Back