Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Nintendo has confirmed it will once again forgo a traditional press conference at E3 2017.

At its financial results briefing, Nintendo confirmed they will once more hold a Direct for their E3 news instead of the usual press conferences that Sony and Microsoft do.

What do you hope to see in their Direct conference?

I'm not hoping for a whole lot, honestly. My wallet can only handle so much. xD Honestly though, I hope they tell a little bit about BotW's DLC since it's supposed to add more story. Maybe a small Zelda title that won't be like Tri Force Heroes. I'm hoping to hear a bit more about Fire Emblem Warriors and maybe the FE game for the Switch. It'd be nice if they showed Mario Odyssey, but I don't know.

As for things that are 0% likely to happen that I would want to see: Smash for the Switch (with additional characters because I'm still salty about the rigged ballot), a new Kid Icarus game, and it'd be pretty cool if Nintendo presented a new IP because I have no interest in Splatoon or Arms.

Wow, you think Smash for Switch is 0%? I think that be a high 50 at least in terms of it happening.

Kid Icarus would be unlikely but be great and a new IP would be awesome.
Well, I mean a 0% being shown at E3. I think it will happen, but not for a while. I think they'll do the same thing with Smash as they did with MK8. They'll release the full game, DLC and all with a few additional characters and a few stages since the Switch is more powerful than the Wii U. Nintendo loves keeping secrets. And, I remember Sakurai a long time ago said it takes a long time to make a character from scratch and it might take time to make new stages. Of course, I could be wrong and they'll port it as is.

I'm not hoping for a whole lot, honestly. My wallet can only handle so much. xD Honestly though, I hope they tell a little bit about BotW's DLC since it's supposed to add more story. Maybe a small Zelda title that won't be like Tri Force Heroes. I'm hoping to hear a bit more about Fire Emblem Warriors and maybe the FE game for the Switch. It'd be nice if they showed Mario Odyssey, but I don't know.

As for things that are 0% likely to happen that I would want to see: Smash for the Switch (with additional characters because I'm still salty about the rigged ballot), a new Kid Icarus game, and it'd be pretty cool if Nintendo presented a new IP because I have no interest in Splatoon or Arms.

hopefully that Kid Icarus is better than Uprising

hopefully that Kid Icarus is better than Uprising
What's wrong with Uprising? I hope it's just like Uprising because it's was so good. It was like Star Fox mixed with a third person shooter. If anything, I'd hope that the controls are a little less awkward. Which, if it's on the New 3DS, it has the small control stick to control the camera so you won't have to use a stylus.

What's wrong with Uprising? I hope it's just like Uprising because it's was so good. It was like Star Fox mixed with a third person shooter. If anything, I'd hope that the controls are a little less awkward. Which, if it's on the New 3DS, it has the small control stick to control the camera so you won't have to use a stylus.

controls felt a little too slick. I felt like I was ice skating when I played

Well, I mean a 0% being shown at E3. I think it will happen, but not for a while. I think they'll do the same thing with Smash as they did with MK8. They'll release the full game, DLC and all with a few additional characters and a few stages since the Switch is more powerful than the Wii U. Nintendo loves keeping secrets. And, I remember Sakurai a long time ago said it takes a long time to make a character from scratch and it might take time to make new stages. Of course, I could be wrong and they'll port it as is.

I hope that's not the case, though I don't know what more they can do for the series.

Back