Nintendo Nintendo Direct June 2024

Well, good of them to set expectations, buuuut, we need that new hardware Nintendo.

Pretty sure they announced a while back we werent getting that news on this Direct. It was gonna be towards the end of the year.

We know what's happening already. Luigi's Mansion 2 HD, Mario Baseball, a Donkey Kong remake, Zelda, Mario Baseball, and Star Fox.

I was hoping for Kid Icarus, but we don't know if there's other stuff. This was all from Miyamoto's IMDB.

You can edit a IMDB page though, we don't know if he himself put them there or if someone else did.

Hoping for Front Mission 3 Remake trailer!

Putting the youtube link here

Ughhh I’m going to have to watch the VOD after work. I can never catch these live anymore.

Ughhh I’m going to have to watch the VOD after work. I can never catch these live anymore.
You can't sneak watch it like what D_S is planning to do?

A pretty good direct.

Mario + Luigi, Donkey Kong Returns, Mario Party, and Metroid Prime 4 were all nice surprises.

And still no Front Mission 3 remake trailer dang!

Metroid 4 Beyond means I gotta play the other games in the series first, like Hunters.

M&L looks very close in style to the other games, but no Wario yet.

And then playing as Zelda instead of Link? Great idea. I hope the items and magic skills are creative and original.

Back