Switch Nintendo Switch Gameplay from Leon (that's me)!

triforceguy1

Credits
Hey folks,

I had the pleasure to attend one of the Hands On Premiers for the Nintendo Switch, and have some gameplay to show you all :)

Leon :)

Are you excited for it to come out more now that you have tried it?

Looks pretty good! Out of curiosity, which of the Switch games there would you say was your favourite and why?

Are you excited for it to come out more now that you have tried it?
Almost definitely, once more games with release dates have been announced, I will definitely be more excited :)

Looks pretty good! Out of curiosity, which of the Switch games there would you say was your favourite and why?
Silly question if you notice my username haha. But I definitely love Breath of the Wild, and it looks so amazing in handheld mode.

Congrats on being lucky enough to give it a try.
Thank you :)

Do you think the switch will go far? Farther than Wii U that is?
I would say it definitely has potential. It seems like they know how to market the Switch, as long as they keep up the marketing, and have a steady release of games for a few years, I think the Switch could definitely be successful :)

Did you notice any HD rumble while playing BotW or Mario Kart 8?
I know that Zelda does not use HD Rumble, this is probably because it would cause the game to become delayed further.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe had subtle uses of the HD rumble which were very nice. Felt almost like the throttle!

BTW, I've finally written up my experience of the switch, and it can be read here - Our Nintendo Switch Hands On Experience

Finally, I've secured myself a preview unit of the Nintendo Switch, so expect more videos soon ;)

I know that Zelda does not use HD Rumble, this is probably because it would cause the game to become delayed further.
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe had subtle uses of the HD rumble which were very nice. Felt almost like the throttle!

BTW, I've finally written up my experience of the switch, and it can be read here - Our Nintendo Switch Hands On Experience

Finally, I've secured myself a preview unit of the Nintendo Switch, so expect more videos soon ;)
Nice!

I hope they patch in HD Rumble, it would be cool to feel your left and right hand react to your sword and shield movements.

Back